Should I give him another chance.

over 8 years ago
monicapaige didn't upload a photo

Monica Lawton (monicapaige)

13 posts

Hi there Monica dob 10041991 here. Gone on several dates w alex who’s 29 born end of September. Wondering if I should continue to see where it goes. After first date felt good about it but blah after second date

over 8 years ago
astromaestro's photo

AstroMaestro (astromaestro)

1901 posts

Greetings Monica.. so im free to chat.. so if you have good feeling about that.. Feek free to call me… trust to yout intuition.. about your date..

over 8 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young as well as read relationships and pets that are alive or that have passed. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a very adolescent age. If you are skeptical that is okay but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 8/01/15-8/08/15!!!! $$$ OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. TODAY ONLY (8/03/15)!!! SPECIAL AUGUST DEALS!

over 8 years ago
psychic_jessica's photo

jessica psychic tarot card ... (psychic_jessica)

37 posts

do give me a ring sweety i am offering 5 minutes free :)

over 8 years ago
psychicnatalie's photo

Psychic Natalie (psychicnatalie)

8 posts

Contact me today I have two specials going on and I would like to give you a full detailed reading letting you know if its a waste of time or something to look forward too.

over 8 years ago
readingsbysummer's photo

Psychic Summer (readingsbysummer)

331 posts

By giving me your name and date of birth I am able to connect to your energy, from there I am able to reveal – past, present, future, initials, times, dates, names, gender, and more! All my readings are based on integrity and are very accurate. I’ve been given the ability of psychic insights and I would love to work with you and help guide you through your lifes journey. I advise in all aspects of life, such as – Relationships/Marriage, Breakup/Divorce, Cheating/Affairs, Friends/Family, Financial/Business/Career, Health, Reuniting Lovers, Path Guidance and more! Have a hard decision to make? Don’t know what to do? Contact me today and I will give you the knowledge you need to clarify your confusion and to take the next step in your life.

over 8 years ago

Hello Friend Get Soul-mate Readings with 99.8% Accuracy! I can relieve the uncertainty of your love life. Find out exactly what is going to happen in your coming future.

over 8 years ago

Hello dear, One of my specialties are Love & Relationships. I have never been wrong when it comes to this field. Allow me to tune in to get to the core of your love life.

over 8 years ago

Hi Monica. I can give you more insight about Alex’s intentions towards you. Stop by for a chat when you are ready.

over 8 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Monica,

Whilst it is up to you I will answer your question without doing a reading and as a counsellor.

Most counsellor would advice you when starting to date someone new unless that individual appears to be abusive to you in any way – three dates before you totally make up your mind.

Remember you a both new to each other and seperate individual – he could have been just having a bad day.

All the best ESTHER

over 8 years ago

Hello, I can help you right away on your love and relationship questions and much more . I read around the spirit of the person and see his thoughts and when things will change toward you and him . I will give you the truth and much more . Contact me _Live chat today , or leave a message . I know I cna help you . Blessings – Marva>lee-

over 8 years ago
mermaiden didn't upload a photo

MerMaiden (mermaiden)

121 posts

We could talk about this, but your gut is already telling you there isn’t something quite right about the emotions between you. No matter what he looks like dear, if the emotions aren’t there, its like eating bad food. UNSATISFYING! Im not going to say stop or go, im going to say trust your gut on this!