Why

over 8 years ago

I have a very deep connection with a guy i have known for 3 years,this is not a physical relationship as i feel its more of s spiritual connection as he is married i absolutely do not interfer in his life and him with me,although he likes to know what im doing or where im going through my work mates,i would really love to know why is he asking questions about me,when he is around the office ladys give me dirty looks like to say because of me why he is still around…its getting to the stage i just want to pack ip and leave nz for ever

over 8 years ago
the_oracle didn't upload a photo

Oracle..... (the_oracle)

416 posts

Any work based friendship or relationship is bound to cause comments and attract attention, especially if a married man or woman is involved.

Most people only have home and work, so work is where we usually make friends and find new relationships.

We live in a material world and most people are not thinking of a deep connection, they just see attraction, flirting, laughter and lust.

The people around you can only see and hear what is said and happens, ( ie time spent together)

The guy obviously fancies you, which is plain for everyone to see, maybe not you.

You fancy him as well. whether its on a spiritual level or physical level.

What should you do,

Contact me for clarity, and a way forward.

over 8 years ago

Hi I can give you my insight on what I pick up here about this person and the confused messages he seems to be pushing out. Can understand why it is making you feel that you want to leave NZ!

over 8 years ago
krishmaqvan didn't upload a photo

clairvoyance love life reader (krishmaqvan)

889 posts

Take session i am online now so we can check it.

over 8 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young as well as read relationships and pets that are alive or that have passed. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a very adolescent age. If you are skeptical that is okay but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 8/01/15-8/08/15!!!! $$$ OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. TODAY ONLY (8/02/15)!!! SPECIAL AUGUST DEALS!