Trust

over 8 years ago

This man is back in my life should I trust him?....his bday is 5/8/85 my bday is 5/3/91

over 8 years ago
lovepsychicnatalie's photo

**Love Expert** Psychic Nat... (lovepsychicnatalie)

157 posts

Hello marche, I would love to look fully into this for you and give you clarity on your relationship. Please contact me via message/live chat for answers, details, & timeframes

over 8 years ago
peace_love_hope's photo

Advisor Evon (peace_love_hope)

58 posts

Hi, i would love to help you understand the ins and outs too this relationship i do feel that there is a bit of confusion and i can see that this person has been very hot and cold towards you im 99 cents a minute and i would love to help you with this feel free to contact me anytime

over 8 years ago

Hot and cold? That’s not good..he claimed he was ready to settle down so idk what’s goin on

over 8 years ago

We can tell you if he is trustworthy or not, but the only way you will ever be able to trust him is if he earns that trust. It you don’t make him earn that trust, you are teaching him that its not important to you. Trust is not just given, especially if he has burned in the past.

over 8 years ago
johncgex didn't upload a photo

Truthful (johncgex)

236 posts

come to my room. i am avail now dear i assisit you I will give u spiritual guide and make your life beautiful as you realy feel it. i am natural born psychic i want to help people with deep of heart. i like to help people to find the way to feelings happy and successful. i am hard working and honest with my profession. i believe that i will solve your problem and will guide you from the right path of life.

over 8 years ago
krishmaqvan didn't upload a photo

clairvoyance love life reader (krishmaqvan)

889 posts

Hello Take session so we can check with clairvoyance and telepathy.

over 8 years ago

Contact me by chat Geri.

over 8 years ago

I will sincerely read and tell you if the connection between two persons is soul mate connection or its just a sexual passion or obsession/vacuum and tell you everything you need to know which will also involve your past,present and future.

over 8 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

Hello love! Lee here :)

I’ll be glad to give you a reading through a private session. come chat with me now! and take advantage of my $10 deal!

Hope to hear from you soon!

TY & GB :)

over 8 years ago

Truthful (johncgex)

236 posts

come to my room. i am avail now dear i assisit you I will give u spiritual guide and make your life beautiful as you realy feel it. i am natural born psychic i want to help people with deep of heart. i like to help people to find the way to feelings happy and successful. i am hard working and honest with my profession. i believe that i will solve your problem and will guide you from the right path of life.

over 8 years ago

Truthful (johncgex)

236 posts