Accurate

over 8 years ago

I’m looking to get an very detailed reading I am looking to talk to someone who is very accurate and detailed. Who is available and what is the percentage of your accurate reading?

over 8 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Azaria,

Nobody can be 100% accurate particularly when you are strictly a psychic because psychic means “that person has a feeling about a particular issue or person”.

However if you could be more open to cards – then I could be the lady for you.

I do gypsy, playing and tarot cards.

All the best ESTHER

over 8 years ago
readingsbysummer's photo

Psychic Summer (readingsbysummer)

331 posts

By giving me your name and date of birth I am able to connect to your energy, from there I am able to reveal – past, present, future, initials, times, dates, names, gender, and more! All my readings are based on integrity and are very accurate. I’ve been given the ability of psychic insights and I would love to work with you and help guide you through your lifes journey. I advise in all aspects of life, such as – Relationships/Marriage, Breakup/Divorce, Cheating/Affairs, Friends/Family, Financial/Business/Career, Health, Reuniting Lovers, Path Guidance and more! Have a hard decision to make? Don’t know what to do? Contact me today and I will give you the knowledge you need to clarify your confusion and to take the next step in your life.

over 8 years ago

Hi there Azaria so long as there is a connection some readers can go very deep. But as Esther said no one is 100% and anyone saying such ,,, well make your own mind up.

Take time to browse the profiles of the many great readers here, check the feed back and if you feel connected message in chat.

I would tell you if I am connected to you or not before the reading begins. Wish you all the best in finding the clarity you are seeking. :)

over 8 years ago

Soulmate Readings with 99.8% Accuracy! I can relieve the uncertainty of your love life. Find out exactly what is going to happen in your coming future .

over 8 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

I would be happy to do this reading for you , please contact me live chat . my special today is ten mins for ten dollars. fast typist / accurate readings !

over 8 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 7/27/15-8/03/15!!!! $$$ OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. TODAY ONLY (7/29/15)!!! SPECIAL JULY DEALS!

over 8 years ago
peace_love_hope's photo

Advisor Evon (peace_love_hope)

58 posts

Hi i am able to look in to love,relationship,and career for you for a cheap price i am only 99 cents a minute and i do have a 96 percent accuracy i would be more then happy to talk with you feel free to contact me