Lost Ring

over 8 years ago

I am devastated, I lost my engagement ring/family heirloom. i have searched all around my house for 2 days. I took it off to sleep and then didn’t wear it for 2 days because I was swimming in a pool. I went to put it back on 2 days ago and now it is gone. I have 4 cats so it is possible they played with it? It is white gold with a circle diamond. I am usually psychic and can find missing things but I am too emotionally involved. Please help guide me :(((

over 8 years ago
johncgex didn't upload a photo

Truthful (johncgex)

236 posts

come to my room. i am avail now dear i assisit you I will give u spiritual guide and make your life beautiful as you realy feel it. i am natural born psychic i want to help people with deep of heart. i like to help people to find the way to feelings happy and successful. i am hard working and honest with my profession. i believe that i will solve your problem and will guide you from the right path of life.

over 8 years ago
the_oracle didn't upload a photo

Oracle..... (the_oracle)

416 posts

Google dowsing, That’s how I find missing people and missing items,

I can give you the quick version in a 7 minute reading for 4.99.

But you have to dowse to find it,

over 8 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 7/27/15-8/03/15!!!! $$$ OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. TODAY ONLY (7/28/15)!!! SPECIAL JULY DEALS!