please help me understand......

over 8 years ago
tarna1978 didn't upload a photo

tarna1978

362 posts

Might be a funny question. By why is my..now recent ex bf keeping my key and another item of mine? Yes, its only been since fri, he said he was going to drop it off sat and knowing his habbits i can see why he might not have. But sunday he would have been right in my area for work and no time restrictions..i have a strong feeli.g if i asked about it he wouldnt respond..i just dont get it… can anyone can see whats going on with him ?no im not seeing it as a “maybe hes changung his mind”lol.

over 8 years ago

I know the reason ;) if you want to chat more privately, I can give you answers.

Many blessings.

over 8 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 7/27/15-8/03/15!!!! $$$ OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. TODAY ONLY (7/27/15)!!! SPECIAL JULY DEALS!

over 8 years ago

tarna1978

362 posts

over 8 years ago
psychicdierdre's photo

Dierdre (psychicdierdre)

140 posts

Hi. My suggestion to you is have your locks changed if you can. All the locks to everything he has keys for. The other stuff, unless it’s really important to you, take it as a loss and move on. The right one for you is out there. That’s about all the help I can offer at this point without knowing the whole situation. Blessings!

over 8 years ago
tarot.tells.all's photo

Love psychic tells all (tarot.tells.all)

11 posts

lets chat

over 8 years ago

tarna1978

362 posts

I know he wont do anything malicious, w having the key.. no need to have the locks changed

over 8 years ago
psychicdierdre's photo

Dierdre (psychicdierdre)

140 posts

Good. :-)

over 8 years ago
readingsbysummer's photo

Psychic Summer (readingsbysummer)

331 posts

By giving me your name and date of birth I am able to connect to your energy, from there I am able to reveal – past, present, future, initials, times, dates, names, gender, and more! All my readings are based on integrity and are very accurate. I’ve been given the ability of psychic insights and I would love to work with you and help guide you through your lifes journey. I advise in all aspects of life, such as – Relationships/Marriage, Breakup/Divorce, Cheating/Affairs, Friends/Family, Financial/Business/Career, Health, Reuniting Lovers, Path Guidance and more! Have a hard decision to make? Don’t know what to do? Contact me today and I will give you the knowledge you need to clarify your confusion and to take the next step in your life.

over 8 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

its about having control:)

I would be happy to do this reading , please contact me live chat / ten mins for ten dollars ;) blessings

over 8 years ago

tarna1978

362 posts

. I havnt called on it or made any fuss. Completely silent .Figured thats what hes waiting and wanting…for . I guess if he wants it that bad…

over 8 years ago
johncgex didn't upload a photo

Truthful (johncgex)

236 posts

come to my room. i am avail now dear i assisit you I will give u spiritual guide and make your life beautiful as you realy feel it. i am natural born psychic i want to help people with deep of heart. i like to help people to find the way to feelings happy and successful. i am hard working and honest with my profession. i believe that i will solve your problem and will guide you from the right path of life.

over 8 years ago

tarna1978

362 posts