Deja Vu

over 8 years ago

I have recently been experiencing deja vu on a few times a day for the past week. This is not the first time, but the frequency has caught me off guard. Is this meaningful?

over 8 years ago
krishmaqvan didn't upload a photo

clairvoyance love life reader (krishmaqvan)

889 posts

Hello Need to check with clairvoyance and astrology.

over 8 years ago
astromaestro's photo

AstroMaestro (astromaestro)

1901 posts

Yes it is.. Continue to work on Yourself… I recommend myself… for chat

over 8 years ago

Deja vu is a special energy field. Please contact me so I can give you the meaning of this for you.

over 8 years ago

Hi it can have meaning but would depend on the substance of the Deja Vu. And while it can make a person feel somewhat spaced out when it happens there is nothing to fear here. More trying to understand the message(s) that “could” be coming through. The first thing i would do would be trying to ascertain what form of Deja Vu you are experiencing. And that then would dictate the whole course of the reading there after.

over 8 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

I would be happy to do this reading , please contact me live chat / ten mins for ten dollars ;) blessings

over 8 years ago

I will sincerely read and tell you if the connection between two persons is soul mate connection or its just a sexual passion or obsession/vacuum and tell you everything you need to know which will also involve your past,present and future.

over 8 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

Hello love! Lee here :)

I’ll be glad to give you a reading through a private session. come chat with me now! and take advantage of my $10 deal!

Hope to hear from you soon!

TY & GB :)