Are we done for good???

over 8 years ago

i just wanna know if anyone can get an connection on my boyfriend and I relationship his b.day is 11/27 he is 22 yrs old his initials is T.J and my b.day is 06/14/89 please please help I’m crying about this I’m in love with him do he still love he he is so distant from me now

over 8 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

I would be happy to do this reading for you , please contact me live chat. special ten mins for ten dollars ;) fast typist!

over 8 years ago

Marquita how is that new bundle of joy? You’ve got so much going on and I don’t want you to shed any tears over TJ. If you want to know what is in store for the two of you, please contact me in chat.

over 8 years ago

I’m sorry to hear you are having such a hard time with this male. I can provide you a heart to heart read and that will show us his deep heart intentions and will show us if the path will be continue or not between you and him this way you can get some clarity in this situation …best wishes dom

over 8 years ago
sable1999 didn't upload a photo

*Psychic Sable* (sable1999)

48 posts

Hi I can help clarify your curiosity chat with me for a in depth reading

over 8 years ago
psychic_sandra's photo

☼Psychic Sandra☼ (psychic_sandra)

88 posts

Dear Marquita I’ve done a reading for u before contact me

over 8 years ago

Hello my friend, I would like to help you find the answer to your question I do have some feelings on this matter and would like to speak with you and try to help you understand what is happening please contact me for a reading and I will be able to help advise in this situation ! thank you and blessings.