finally saw the truth in my eyes

over 8 years ago

hi my name us moriah 7-11-92 my husband javier 12-18-92 i caugth my husband mesanging inappropriate thing with a woman with a kid from mexico what is the best step to take after thus please i need someones help thank u

over 8 years ago
rravenmoon's photo

Sophea (rravenmoon)

410 posts

If you would like to come to chat I would love to look into your situation for you.

over 8 years ago

ok

over 8 years ago
psychicreadersunited's photo

Psychic Hekite (psychicreadersunited)

104 posts

contact me for a indepth reading

over 8 years ago

read threw my reviews and contact me for detials

over 8 years ago
sable1999 didn't upload a photo

*Psychic Sable* (sable1999)

48 posts

Hi I have some answers for you if your interested chat with me and I can tell you everything you need to know

over 8 years ago
johncgex didn't upload a photo

Truthful (johncgex)

236 posts

come to my room. i am avail now dear i assisit you I will give u spiritual guide and make your life beautiful as you realy feel it. i am natural born psychic i want to help people with deep of heart. i like to help people to find the way to feelings happy and successful. i am hard working and honest with my profession. i believe that i will solve your problem and will guide you from the right path of life.

over 8 years ago
cydiva89 didn't upload a photo

cydiva89 (cydiva89)

36 posts

Psychic Sable stop scamming newcomers with your new profile. You have been exposed by at least 3 members…

over 8 years ago
readingsbysummer's photo

Psychic Summer (readingsbysummer)

331 posts

By giving me your name and date of birth I am able to connect to your energy, from there I am able to reveal – past, present, future, initials, times, dates, names, gender, and more! All my readings are based on integrity and are very accurate. I’ve been given the ability of psychic insights and I would love to work with you and help guide you through your lifes journey. I advise in all aspects of life, such as – Relationships/Marriage, Breakup/Divorce, Cheating/Affairs, Friends/Family, Financial/Business/Career, Health, Reuniting Lovers, Path Guidance and more! Have a hard decision to make? Don’t know what to do? Contact me today and I will give you the knowledge you need to clarify your confusion and to take the next step in your life.

over 8 years ago

can i not have psychics just copy and paste im in a serious situation

over 8 years ago
astromaestro's photo

AstroMaestro (astromaestro)

1901 posts

What hi done is disrespect and NOT act of love to you .. you dont need to be with someone who dont loves you and dont respect.. But it is your chouce.. I recommend myself…