lost bf

over 8 years ago
bippy didn't upload a photo

bippy

4 posts

I still havnt found help. Is he (initial E.D. 6-28-73)gone for good.. really done,we done for good the end? He had been acting off.. is there hope to be again or is he lost to me. my dob is 11-5-78 initial t.k. im not looking for free reading just want to make sure reader is connected to him/us truly.

over 8 years ago

Hi Bibby sounds like you are really going through it right now. More to this I would say with the way he has been acting “off” and distant as of late.

Your welcome to check my profile and if you feel we connect then get me in chat and I could see what I can get on this difficult situation for you. Thanks Dino

over 8 years ago
tarna1978 didn't upload a photo

tarna1978

362 posts

over 8 years ago

Bibby please contact me. I will offer you some information before you hire so you will know that we are spiritually connected.

over 8 years ago
krishmaqvan didn't upload a photo

clairvoyance love life reader (krishmaqvan)

889 posts

hello Take session i am online now lets check.

over 8 years ago
johncgex didn't upload a photo

Truthful (johncgex)

236 posts

come to my room. i am avail now dear i assisit you I will give u spiritual guide and make your life beautiful as you realy feel it. i am natural born psychic i want to help people with deep of heart. i like to help people to find the way to feelings happy and successful. i am hard working and honest with my profession. i believe that i will solve your problem and will guide you from the right path of life.

over 8 years ago
tarna1978 didn't upload a photo

tarna1978

362 posts

B

over 8 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

I would be happy to do this reading for you , please contact me live chat. special ten mins for ten dollars ;) fast typist!

over 8 years ago
lovepsychicerica's photo

☪✰♡ Psychic Erica ♡... (lovepsychicerica)

531 posts

Hi My names Erica I Would Be More then happy to answer all your true most desired questions within just minutes i can pick up on any situation regarding love & finances Please Visit my profile for more details about my readings thank you & have a blessed day!!

over 8 years ago
bippy didn't upload a photo

bippy

4 posts

Still havnt found help

over 8 years ago
psychicdierdre's photo

Dierdre (psychicdierdre)

140 posts

I’m online at the moment if you’d like to call.

over 8 years ago

Hello Friend, Allow me to give you more advise and reading on your love and romance. I look into your love life deeply when I connect.