Soul mate and children

over 8 years ago

Hello all, my name is Mark Huertas I was born April 13 1990 at 12:53 in the morning in Bellflower California (I heard that information helps). I am in a bit of sad state of thinking. Reason being is that I am terrified of the thought that I might be alone for the rest of my life with no wife/partner and kids to share my happiness with. I’ve had relationships before (been seeing someone for a month now but I don’t what to think of her yet) and had one where I was madly in love and wanted to marry but I was abandoned, I had another where her and I had a pregnancy scare, but it turned out she wasn’t and we later split. I am curious to know whether or not marriage and children are in the cards for me or not, any and all help would be appreciated, if nor I understand and hope you all have a super awesome day and thank you for taking the time to read this.

over 8 years ago

hello friend, confused about your relationship?STOP UNWANTED SEPARATIONS!restore love in your life INPRESSIVELY ACCURATE DETAILS TIME FRAMES.HEART2HEART healing.remote viewing know all now.

over 8 years ago

Mark being alone can be a scary situation but it should not dictate your life. Please contact me soon so I can tell you where things are headed for you.

over 8 years ago
astromaestro's photo

AstroMaestro (astromaestro)

1901 posts

Maybe You are love and be loved… open yourself … I recommend myself

over 8 years ago

Hi Mark, if you are wanting to know your true life’s path please feel free to contact me. You are among many who have this question and through a path read we can see when and where you will meet your life partner. I wish you all the best on this journey and many blessings….Dom

over 8 years ago
johncgex didn't upload a photo

Truthful (johncgex)

236 posts

come to my room. i am avail now dear i assisit you I will give u spiritual guide and make your life beautiful as you realy feel it. i am natural born psychic i want to help people with deep of heart. i like to help people to find the way to feelings happy and successful. i am hard working and honest with my profession. i believe that i will solve your problem and will guide you from the right path of life.

over 8 years ago
johncgex didn't upload a photo

Truthful (johncgex)

236 posts

come to my room. i am avail now dear i assisit you I will give u spiritual guide and make your life beautiful as you realy feel it. i am natural born psychic i want to help people with deep of heart. i like to help people to find the way to feelings happy and successful. i am hard working and honest with my profession. i believe that i will solve your problem and will guide you from the right path of life.

over 8 years ago
lovepsychicerica's photo

☪✰♡ Psychic Erica ♡... (lovepsychicerica)

531 posts

Hi My names Erica I Would Be More then happy to answer all your true most desired questions within just minutes i can pick up on any situation regarding love & finances Please Visit my profile for more details about my readings thank you & have a blessed day!!

over 8 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Mark,

Please understand the purpose of this board is not to provide reading answers.

However when I read your post, I noticed that you are likely to be suffering from negative thinking.

Unfortunately this will not attract a partnership. First please go to your Articles and News area and search out articles on the Law of Attraction.

So from today I wish you to start looking at what is right in your life right now. A pretty flower in the garden – your pet – a roof over your head – whatever.

All the best ESTHER

over 8 years ago

Hello my friend, I would like to help you find the answer to your question I do have some feelings on this matter and would like to speak with you and try to help you understand what is happening please contact me for a reading and I will be able to help advise in this situation ! thank you and blessings