Will i see him again?

over 8 years ago
lapoune didn't upload a photo

Julie (lapoune)

12 posts

Hi, I want to know if the man I love and I will star communication again.

over 8 years ago
psychicreadersonya's photo

☆★ MYSTIC SONYA ★ PSY... (psychicreadersonya)

24 posts

Well yes it can happen For a little more insight let me give you a full reading on this I can put your mind at ease I promise

over 8 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 6/29/15-7/06/15!!!! $$$ OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. TODAY ONLY (7/05/15)!!! SPECIAL JULY DEALS!

over 8 years ago
brielove's photo

BRIANNE LOVE PSYCHIC (brielove)

44 posts

Come and chat with me, I can explain what is communicating is coming. After our first chat, I always offer emails.

xx

over 8 years ago

Julie please contact me in private chat so I can see if there will be a reconnection between the two of you.

over 8 years ago
johncgex didn't upload a photo

Truthful (johncgex)

236 posts

come to my room. i am avail now dear i assisit you I will give u spiritual guide and make your life beautiful as you realy feel it. i am natural born psychic i want to help people with deep of heart. i like to help people to find the way to feelings happy and successful. i am hard working and honest with my profession. i believe that i will solve your problem and will guide you from the right path of life.

over 8 years ago
psychicdorothy didn't upload a photo

Psychic Dorothy (psychicdorothy)

194 posts

I DO SEE U BOTH IN CONTACT AGAIN PLS CALL ME NOW FOR DETAILS AND INSIGHTS

over 8 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

I would be happy to do this reading for you , please contact me live chat blessings

over 8 years ago

Hello Friend , I will sincerely read and tell you if the connection between two persons is soul mate connection or its just a sexual passion or obsession/vacuum and tell you everything you need to know which will also involve your past,present and future.

over 8 years ago
johncgex didn't upload a photo

Truthful (johncgex)

236 posts

come to my room. i am avail now dear i assisit you I will give u spiritual guide and make your life beautiful as you realy feel it. i am natural born psychic i want to help people with deep of heart. i like to help people to find the way to feelings happy and successful. i am hard working and honest with my profession. i believe that i will solve your problem and will guide you from the right path of life.

over 8 years ago
psychicdorothy didn't upload a photo

Psychic Dorothy (psychicdorothy)

194 posts

I do see he will communicate with u again soon contact me im online now for honest answers details insights 99% accurate

over 8 years ago

in order to get the most info I will need name and dobs of both you and him and we can do a private read that will show us his true hearts intention and if this path is still open to communicate or have more again . I wish you al the best and many blessings..Dom

over 8 years ago
needclarity's photo

☪NeedClarity (needclarity)

84 posts

lets chat

over 8 years ago

One of my specialties are Love & Relationships. I have never been wrong when it comes to this field. Allow me to tune in to get to the core of your love life.

over 8 years ago

with both of your first names and dob I can do a reading for you please contact me when ready

over 8 years ago
mysticmelly's photo

❤ MYSTICAL ME ❤ (mysticmelly)

85 posts

I can help you with your questions!! I offer 10 minutes unlimited questions for $10 and can also give timeframes. Call me today to see if we connect :)

Love and Light Melissa