Twin Flame Runner

over 8 years ago

Is refusal / denial due to responsibilities due to external circumstances & Society pressure an acceptable reason in a twin flame connection..?? Cos tho we know the connection exists.. he is currently in denial only due to society.

over 8 years ago
readingsbysummer's photo

Psychic Summer (readingsbysummer)

331 posts

By giving me your name and date of birth I am able to connect to your energy, from there I am able to reveal – past, present, future, initials, times, dates, names, gender, and more! All my readings are based on integrity and are very accurate. I’ve been given the ability of psychic insights and I would love to work with you and help guide you through your lifes journey. I advise in all aspects of life, such as -

Relationships/Marriage Breakup/Divorce Cheating/Affairs Friends/Family Financial/Business/Career Health Reuniting Lovers Path Guidance and more!

Have a hard decision to make? Don’t know what to do? Contact me today and I will give you the knowledge you need to remove your confusion and to take the next step in your life.

• I Specialize In * Palm Readings Tarot Card Readings Astrology Readings Crystal Ball Readings Healing Through Meditation Chakra Balancing Aura Cleansing Tea Readings & more!
over 8 years ago

Mittsie, twin flame connections can often be overwhelming for someone when they are expressed in their true essence. If you would like me to tak a look at this person and see why they are holding back, please contact me by chat.

over 8 years ago

Can be yes … Denial plays a part here. But remember if you feel such a strong connection does not mean you would always end up with that person. Not say thats the case here and it would needed to be looked at in a reading. And they are many good readers here to choose from. ) Wish you well with this.