summer

over 8 years ago

Hi. I am curious about my summer. I am about to go away for a month to work. I wonder if I will feel the relaxation and fun that I need? Will I meet someone special? Anything good comming that will turn things around for me?

over 8 years ago

Kristina I feel an overwhelming positive sense of what will be happening for you. If you would like further details, please contact me soon.

over 8 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 6/29/15-7/06/15!!!! $$$ OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. TODAY ONLY (6/29/15)!!! SPECIAL JULY DEALS!

over 8 years ago

I can help with this, contact me

over 8 years ago
advisorashley's photo

Ashley Lauren (advisorashley)

462 posts

Hello. Are you still looking for information on your summer ? I am picking up on some things. Call me if you like to talk.

over 8 years ago

The going away for work sounds fab and just like what you need! Good vibes on this one. Hope you find the right connected reader who can give you the full run down on what to expect which I think will be much :)

over 8 years ago
johncgex didn't upload a photo

Truthful (johncgex)

236 posts

come to my room. i am avail now dear i assisit you I will give u spiritual guide and make your life beautiful as you realy feel it. i am natural born psychic i want to help people with deep of heart. i like to help people to find the way to feelings happy and successful. i am hard working and honest with my profession. i believe that i will solve your problem and will guide you from the right path of life.