Overseas...?

over 8 years ago

Will I be able to make it overseas before October? Or asked in a different way, will I be able to get the money I need to make it overseas before October? I don’t want to stress myself if it is just not going to happen.

over 8 years ago
the_oracle didn't upload a photo

Oracle..... (the_oracle)

416 posts

Hi, life is like a game of football, you have to have a goal to aim at. Find out how much money you need.

Divide it by 12, that’s how much you need to make extra each week,

The rest is up to you, Then you have answered your own question,

Money is basic mathematics, nothing complicated.

I can help when I connect to you.

over 8 years ago

I understand basic mathematics. That wasn’t the question. The rest isn’t up to me. I can’t make extra hours at work appear or money. I am working on a project I am not sure is going to bring the amount I need in or not. If it isn’t then why bother with it. I would have to invest time, energy and ect and really don’t want to waste my time if this plan isn’t going to bring me to my goal. I didn’t need advice about how much I needed. I already know that of course. Not sure why you would comment about it.

over 8 years ago

Mia if you would like to know whether this move will take place, please contact me soon. Blessings.

over 8 years ago
psychicdorothy didn't upload a photo

Psychic Dorothy (psychicdorothy)

194 posts

Hello I would like to interest you into my services I can give you a detailed full life reading answering all of your questions and give you peace of mind. I will not tell you what you want to hear but only what you need to know. contact me for more information.

over 8 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 6/29/15-7/06/15!!!! $$$ OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. TODAY ONLY (6/29/15)!!! SPECIAL JULY DEALS!