Clients/Advisors

over 13 years ago
destinyseeker didn't upload a photo

ME (destinyseeker)

104 posts

I may be wrong, but I think that a lot of the clients seek free advice for assurance! If you read a lot of the posts, they claim to have been lied to. I’m not agreeing with their rudeness – i mean if they get a Free reading then they should leave a review, although it’s not possible to do so if a reading hasn’t been paid for. They could only do that in the forums. I’m sorry to all the good psychics out there who work hard and do their best to help people. I suppose a client feels the need to get some advice to see how well the psychic connects, before paying and a lot of the clients feel that paying for untrue inaccurate advice can be depressing, can be damaging. Hopes are built, told something will happen, but not told how what where – what could spoil it – what could be in the way. A lot rely on psychic readings as a true solid way of finding out what happens, like they’re searching for a guide/mentor, maybe some clients seek way too much. Hence the reason why a lot of psychics now have to state: FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY! I’ve spoken to a lot of psychics and have spoken a lot of horrible ones. One changed her complete attitude towards me after telling them i had a disabled child! I felt as if i had been victimised!. Another psychic, after telling her something personal took joy in telling me things i didn’t want to hear. ‘Your girlfriend is very passionate with another man at the moment’.. followed by LOL’S. She obviously enjoyed the fact that I was hurt by that. Another told me that my childs illness would get better, despite the fact that it’s an illness that can’t be cured. Another told me it’d all be ok – so long as i purchased a spell. AGAIN, i tried pointing out it could not be cured. So, there are frauds out there who give you good psychics a bad name. Frauds who take our names, birthdates and personal information, and abuse their positions. As clients, you can understand how depressing and upsetting that can be. Perhaps as Psychics if you’re willing to offer free advice, then state exactly what it is you’ll do, or perhaps if the administrators could state certain information on the front page about how psychics operate. To all the good psychics here in Bitwine, your work is truly appreciated. It can’t be easy having to use your mind for hours on end, and then being used, treated poorly, and given an uneccessary bad review after hard work, politeness, and effort. After all, this is your line of work. Believe it or not though, a lot of you are appreciated by the right people and your work doesn’t go un-noticed.

over 13 years ago
laylasinsights didn't upload a photo

laylasinsights (laylasinsights)

150 posts

Hello love,Your really upset I can tell by your post and you have been hurt,if you feel you have been mistreated by an advisor here on bitwine,please I urge you to report it IMMEDIANTLY.This is not tolerated here on this site.We respect our clients and are here to guide them,not hurt them. :(

“Free connection time” means an advisor will “connect” to your situation.Some advisors only give 3 mins of free time to gather your questions,Others like myself will connect fully before we ask you to hire,for me personally I do not have to ask,They know I am connected when the payment key is prompted.This is something of a delicate nature to some clients as they feel that “connecting” should be to answer their questions,this is not how many advisors operate love,they will not answer your questions for free but give you detailed information about your private situation whatever that may be at that particular time/session.

When someone says “For entertainment purposes only” this means that they if something in the reading chnages,for any reason be it freewill,the persons own actions or any third parties actions they will not be held responsible for it.

I do not know you,nor have never read for you but I send you my prayers nevertheless :)

If you have any more questions you may feel free to contact customer care.

Kind Regards,
    Layla
over 13 years ago
destinyseeker didn't upload a photo

ME (destinyseeker)

104 posts

Hello. Thankyou for your reply, it’s appreciated.

I seen a post by MysticMoon, she was quite upset by how how she had been treated by clients – so i thought i’d share some information, and tell it from a clients point of view, what they/we might be thinking, aswell as seeing it from an advisors point of view. I think a majority of psychics are great, and very kind such as yourself, and pointing out that there are also bad ones who spoil it for the genuine ones who are just trying to make a living. then there are clients too who are also users and abuse the free time and kindness of those who are truly great in what they do. :) xx

over 13 years ago

i dont mean too sound awfull here but lets be honest it about money gift or no gift i have my own views on this an i wont share them here but i have met sum genuine psychic mediums in my time who donate there time for fee as they feel there gift is somethin special an not to be exploited for there own personal greed or gain

over 13 years ago

i mean free not fee lol x

over 13 years ago
clairvoyantvision didn't upload a photo

Angel Sound (clairvoyantvision)

168 posts

you have to understand that Bitwine is just a platform that psychics use to give service. It is not free!! we as psychics have to pay each month just for using the platform. Psychics do have 3 minutes in order to connect and clients need to use that wisely when asking a question. Sue yes it is a gift but say you have a gift or talent on Accounting you’re just really good with numbers, are you going to do accounting for everyone for free? no you would not. It is the same for us.

Now for MysticMoon I did read her post and I went to see her profile and she didn’t have one paid client yet or anyone leaving a review. She must not know that unless you go into the PAY process that’s the only way clients can leave a review.

over 13 years ago
laylasinsights didn't upload a photo

laylasinsights (laylasinsights)

150 posts

I am sorry clairvoyant vision,we DO NOT have to pay each month to use the platform,we pay 25% commissions at the end of the month :).. maybe that’s what you mean>You know this hon??? A lil lost there,and to sue: we are humans honey,and liek all humans we have bills to pay and families to care for,I am not getting rich here but I am helping people :) When you work you expect to get PAID as do we :).. love and light,layla