My Mom

over 8 years ago
mymom didn't upload a photo

mymom

3 posts

What is it with my Mom. Does she actually Hate me and my brother? What is wrong with her? What is it?

over 8 years ago

Hmm I do not think it is hate but more personal issues in the works here I am picking up on. Which is taken out on others. You can get me in chat if you wanted me to look at this closer for you

Psychic Dino

over 8 years ago

mymom

3 posts

Thank you

over 8 years ago

if you like we can take a look at things and se why she is upset lately. I do wish you all the best and please feel free to come by and chat . ....Dom

over 8 years ago

There is a lot of heartbreak in her own life that is causing this. If you would like further insight, please contact me soon.

over 8 years ago
psychic_jessica's photo

jessica psychic tarot card ... (psychic_jessica)

37 posts

well dear everyone on here can sometimes become more interested in minutes paid to theme rather than focusing on the bigger picture the client i will do your session with out a charge give me a ring i already know the reason why she is mean and uncaring and does not have a sense of being a parental figure i would not wanna give answers on a public form here since it is private and we should speak privately xoxo god bless :)

over 8 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 6/29/15-7/06/15!!!! $$$ OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. TODAY ONLY (6/29/15)!!! SPECIAL JULY DEALS!

over 8 years ago
johncgex didn't upload a photo

Truthful (johncgex)

236 posts

come to my room. i am avail now dear i assisit you I will give u spiritual guide and make your life beautiful as you realy feel it. i am natural born psychic i want to help people with deep of heart. i like to help people to find the way to feelings happy and successful. i am hard working and honest with my profession. i believe that i will solve your problem and will guide you from the right path of life.

over 8 years ago
psychicdorothy didn't upload a photo

Psychic Dorothy (psychicdorothy)

194 posts

hello please contact me now for honest answers and details 99% accurate $10.00 readings

over 8 years ago
readingsbysummer's photo

Psychic Summer (readingsbysummer)

331 posts

By giving me your name and date of birth I am able to connect to your energy, from there I am able to reveal – past, present, future, initials, times, dates, names, gender, and more! All my readings are based on integrity and are very accurate. I’ve been given the ability of psychic insights and I would love to work with you and help guide you through your lifes journey. I advise in all aspects of life, such as – Relationships/Marriage, Breakup/Divorce, Cheating/Affairs, Friends/Family, Financial/Business/Career, Health, Reuniting Lovers, Path Guidance and more! Have a hard decision to make? Don’t know what to do? Contact me today and I will give you the knowledge you need to clarify your confusion and to take the next step in your life.

• I Specialize In * Palm Readings, Tarot Card Readings, Astrology Readings, Crystal Ball Readings, Healing Through Meditation, Chakra Balancing, Aura Cleansing, Tea Readings & more!
over 8 years ago

mymom

3 posts

Thank you all, I will contact you all soon. Lots of Love

over 8 years ago
realpsychicanswers didn't upload a photo

♍ Psychic Aria ♥ Love &... (realpsychicanswers)

22 posts

Hello how are you I am aria if you would like to take a look at my profile I am a gifted psychic and empath meaning I pick up on emotions and its sounds like that’s what you need someone to pick up on her emotions for you and see if she is really angry with you or herself thanks blessing’s hope to hear from you !