can someone who does nothing but evil to others can they block off their karma and how can that be reversed

over 8 years ago
piscesj didn't upload a photo

Pisces (piscesj)

59 posts

got a big question about karma – how does someone who does harm to others and fully does nothing but negative things and surrounded by negativity get to avoid their karma and how can that be stopped or surely if they constantly ruined many people’s lives and do lie and cheat others that help them without knowing truth of what they are really doing….surely if any merits or pardons karma gives as a chance to redeem must run out…..same on truth – i’ve always believed truth will always come out but somehow this evil witch of a person doesn’t get her karma or truth exposed she is always saved ….how does that work? I guess I would also like to know can prayer and meditation from a target of her attacks can help the truth out? I want advice on this no sales pitches please for prices and deals on cleansings, etc

over 8 years ago
the_oracle didn't upload a photo

Oracle..... (the_oracle)

416 posts

For an in depth answer, google Karma,

over 8 years ago
krishmaqvan didn't upload a photo

clairvoyance love life reader (krishmaqvan)

889 posts

I am online now you can take session.

over 8 years ago

Pisces (piscesj)

59 posts

thanks Oracle will do that and done some already but a lot of contradictory info on it

that some can get away with it surely everyone no matter what must face karma ….surely someone who destroys lies must have karma of their lies exposed and truth known??

over 8 years ago

Sometimes Karmic retribution does not appear to the visible eye nor does it come in the timeline we want. At other times, there may not be anything for the person to receive but instead our anger taking over because we didn’t get what we wanted. If you would like me to look specifically into the situation to see what is going on, please contact me soon.

over 8 years ago

Pisces (piscesj)

59 posts

i get the anger over not getting what we want and have to learn to get over it and let it go is the karmic lesson to turn it back to positive and not suffering and negative but if someone destroys lives and for purposes of selfish greed and jealousy and lies to others to do so to support them and continues to be a con artist and criminal acts then surely their karma is evetually to be exposed or their truth becomes exposed to all what happens to them is out of our control their karma must face but surely truth of their lies must come to surface same lifetime it is done in especially when so many are done wrong to?

over 8 years ago

Remember that karma isn’t black or white. There are many intermingling aspects. This person is being exactly who she needs to be for other people to learn a lesson from and probably including you, since she is triggering so much emotion in you.

I would hazard a guess that she is part of your karmic family. The best way to understand a karmic family is to imagine yourself before you were born, standing in a group of Souls with God. You have just explained to God what you want to experience and learn in this upcoming life. The lessons that you feel will help you grow as a soul. God then looks out at this group of souls and asks “who among you is willing to help? Who among you is willing to do this, knowing that this soul will not remember who you really are and may even end up hating you until she understands what you are really there for. She is one of the ones that held up her hand.

Its not our responsibility to judge or determine when or if someone deserves karmic retribution. Its our job to heal and work through the things that their behavior trigger in us.

over 8 years ago

Pisces (piscesj)

59 posts

thanks for that Jamey….it’s just it is a very serious matter and what i’ve been through truth is necessary to come out as I almost could have been charged with crimes I didn’t do or have any part of but still get the effects of…..but I am not the only person many people this is done to and honestly very evil and cruel and harsh lesson for what it is teaching me…but I get what you are saying but I’ve paid pretty harsh things in life which are severe punishment for mistakes i made….yeah it does trigger emotions but I do get the lessons…and a lot of destruction for it…..obviously for some reason somewhere i put my hand up for a cruel life.

over 8 years ago

Pisces (piscesj)

59 posts

thanks for that Jamey….it’s just it is a very serious matter and what i’ve been through truth is necessary to come out as I almost could have been charged with crimes I didn’t do or have any part of but still get the effects of…..but I am not the only person many people this is done to and honestly very evil and cruel and harsh lesson for what it is teaching me…but I get what you are saying but I’ve paid pretty harsh things in life which are severe punishment for mistakes i made….yeah it does trigger emotions but I do get the lessons…and a lot of destruction for it…..obviously for some reason somewhere i put my hand up for a cruel life.

over 8 years ago

Short article on this below :)

http://psychic.bitwine.com/forums/4-news-articles/topics/125494

over 8 years ago

Pisces (piscesj)

59 posts

thanks for the article Dino….you answered my question thanks for that.

over 8 years ago
readingsbysummer's photo

Psychic Summer (readingsbysummer)

331 posts

By giving me your name and date of birth I am able to connect to your energy, from there I am able to reveal – past, present, future, initials, times, dates, names, gender, and more! All my readings are based on integrity and are very accurate. I’ve been given the ability of psychic insights and I would love to work with you and help guide you through your lifes journey. I advise in all aspects of life, such as – Relationships/Marriage, Breakup/Divorce, Cheating/Affairs, Friends/Family, Financial/Business/Career, Health, Reuniting Lovers, Path Guidance and more! Have a hard decision to make? Don’t know what to do? Contact me today and I will give you the knowledge you need to clarify your confusion and to take the next step in your life.

• I Specialize In * Palm Readings, Tarot Card Readings, Astrology Readings, Crystal Ball Readings, Healing Through Meditation, Chakra Balancing, Aura Cleansing, Tea Readings & more!
over 8 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 6/22/15-6/29/15!!!! $$$ OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. TODAY ONLY (6/28/15)!!! SPECIAL JUNE DEALS!

over 8 years ago
psychicdorothy didn't upload a photo

Psychic Dorothy (psychicdorothy)

194 posts

Hello I would like to interest you into my services I can give you a detailed full life reading answering all of your questions and give you peace of mind. I will not tell you what you want to hear but only what you need to know. contact me for more information.

over 8 years ago
psychicdorothy didn't upload a photo

Psychic Dorothy (psychicdorothy)

194 posts

Hello I would like to interest you into my services I can give you a detailed full life reading answering all of your questions and give you peace of mind. I will not tell you what you want to hear but only what you need to know. contact me for more information.