Confused

over 12 years ago

we haven’t been speaking for a while n I’m wondering if this is the end or another pause that we’re of so good at taking… mine dob-01-21-88 his dob-08-08-85

over 12 years ago
starsalign didn't upload a photo

Starsalign (starsalign)

190 posts

I know of a lot of couples including my own parents who shared similar elements. you being an Aqua (air sign) and him a Leo (fire) makes your arguments quite intense.Adding air to a fire makes the fire bigger.But this can go both way,as it intrigues him,the power you have over his emotions is both sexy and intimating.when you speak your mind,it is sure to get his anger going,as he is a lion in most of the sense.but you cant help being yourself can you? and why would you be..message me and i can do a brief 3 card reading for you,free of charge,just ask a specific question about the relationship so i may ask the tarot.message me-stacy

over 12 years ago
ladysteps didn't upload a photo

Sasha (ladysteps)

45 posts

Hon, you should not be worried for the gap in communication. Everything happens for a reason and I’ll be glad to share what is in store for you and your friend. Life is full of twists and turns, its a matter of knowing how long to stay put before making a move.

over 12 years ago
ms.lea.garcia didn't upload a photo

MRS.LEA.GARCIA☼ (ms.lea.garcia)

285 posts

it is a spiritual pause basicly, what you need to do is take everything slow with positivity, click my name click profiel n contact me, gb

over 12 years ago

it seems like he is going though some personal issues and he just needs a little time to sort though his feelings. check my profile and lets chat i will give you possitive advice. god bless.

over 12 years ago

Merry Meet Melanie,

I have a lifetime (41 years) history of relationship enlightenment that is not only accurate, but I am honest and do not sugar-coat anything.

Waiting To Connect With You In Live Chat,

Priestess Kandi Ranson