Money and Timelines

over 8 years ago
oknowletssee didn't upload a photo

oknowletssee

29 posts

Hello to all, I am in need of an adviser that is good with money/business and timelines. I have been looking for someone to read on me and my new business venture as well as any career changes in my regular job.

over 8 years ago

I can help, contact me

over 8 years ago
lovepsychicnatalie's photo

**Love Expert** Psychic Nat... (lovepsychicnatalie)

157 posts

I would love to give you a career reading w/exact time frames, Please contact me.

over 8 years ago
johncgex didn't upload a photo

Truthful (johncgex)

236 posts

come to my room. i am avail now dear i assisit you I will give u spiritual guide and make your life beautiful as you realy feel it. i am natural born psychic i want to help people with deep of heart. i like to help people to find the way to feelings happy and successful. i am hard working and honest with my profession. i believe that i will solve your problem and will guide you from the right path of life.

over 8 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear oknowltssee,

In all honesty I do not believe anyone can give exact timeframe but only within a range.

As for the business side to your question I have a special playing card spread for business it works like this: From 1 to 8. The cards respectively refer to: 1. Leadership and general purpose of the business, 2. Are assets of the company in good shape? 3. Orders flowing in 4. Long term plans and goals 5. Staffing issues if any? 6. The way this business is perceived by society, 7. Any hidden issues, possible dangers in the future. 8. Long term financial success or not?

All the best ESTHER

over 8 years ago

oknowletssee

29 posts

Thank you all. Natalie that is exactly what I am looking for but I see you have been offline for a while, is there anyone else that can do the same?

over 8 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 6/15/15-6/22/15!!!! $$$ OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. TODAY ONLY (6/19/15)!!! SPECIAL JUNE DEALS!

over 8 years ago

oknowletssee

29 posts

I am still looking…there are sooo many of you on this site I really need someone that can tap in and give me insight and predictions on my business and financial situation. PLEASE NO MORE COPY AND PASTE SPAM MESSAGES please take the time to read…you wouldn’t want clients to spam you..

over 8 years ago

oknowletssee

29 posts

over 8 years ago
psychicdorothy didn't upload a photo

Psychic Dorothy (psychicdorothy)

194 posts

hello im here to help guide you and lead u with honest insights and details 99% accurate $10 readings

over 8 years ago
psychic_tarot_expert's photo

Psychic Susan (psychic_tarot_expert)

117 posts

I would be happy to check into this for you. I always give free connection time. If you dont feel a connection, we just part ways with no money lost on your part. I hope to hear from you!:)

Sue

over 8 years ago
hermetic_catholic_sage's photo

Hermetic Astrologer (hermetic_catholic_sage)

1 post

Hello I would happy to work with you. I am an astrologer. I will be able to provide you time-frames and probabilities to a high degree of accuracy. I have an MBA and have worked with financial astrology assisting businesses and investors for several decades. If I am not showing up online, please message me with your availability and we will connect.

over 8 years ago
sonyaspsychicreading's photo

gone for awhile (sonyaspsychicreading)

29 posts

Well it is very easy for me to recommend myself And tell you come to me I’m here for you even doe I’m here for you if you want? My advice to you is any psychic on here can help you with your issues You just have you choice and know who you want to trust with your reading and everything so blessing to you and make a wise choice take your time

over 8 years ago
readingsbysummer's photo

Psychic Summer (readingsbysummer)

331 posts

By giving me your name and date of birth I am able to connect to your energy, from there I am able to reveal – past, present, future, initials, times, dates, names, gender, and more! All my readings are based on integrity and are very accurate. I’ve been given the ability of psychic insights and I would love to work with you and help guide you through your lifes journey. I advise in all aspects of life, such as – Relationships/Marriage, Breakup/Divorce, Cheating/Affairs, Friends/Family, Financial/Business/Career, Health, Reuniting Lovers, Path Guidance and more! Have a hard decision to make? Don’t know what to do? Contact me today and I will give you the knowledge you need to clarify your confusion and to take the next step in your life.

• I Specialize In * Palm Readings, Tarot Card Readings, Astrology Readings, Crystal Ball Readings, Healing Through Meditation, Chakra Balancing, Aura Cleansing, Tea Readings & more!
over 8 years ago
starz4lynn's photo

Starz4Lynn (starz4lynn)

375 posts

I would love to help you. Please stop by for a chat.

20 Jun 2015 aishadhewar “Lynn has always been there for me. She is excellent and a really good advisor. She has been accurate in her predictions. I shall be back for updates”