the dead

about 1 year ago
psychicreadersunited's photo

Psychic Hekite (psychicreadersunited)

75 posts

I would love to do ouija session to help you

about 1 year ago
sylvialovereadings's photo

sylvia love & relationship ... (sylvialovereadings)

2 posts

Here to help answer your questions!

about 1 year ago

contact me for the truth to your future 99%acc ty.

about 1 year ago

Hello dear, Get Soulmate Readings with 99.8% Accuracy! I can relieve the uncertainty of your love life. Find out exactly what is going to happen in your coming future.

about 1 year ago

I do spiritual readings, connecting with spirits. But however, that will be a fee. I can inform you with a few details. I see that there’s been some sort of “on and off” connection with your father.

I am picking up he’s telling you to don’t hold back right now. You’re holding back because of something. Something is keeping you back. I see obstacles. This timing is perfect for you to spread your wings and fly after what you’ve been looking for. Although you may feel intimidated by the prospect of change, and by the thought of moving past your comfort zone, you’re ready to fly high.. If you want to know more what I meditated and connected to what your father was saying, please take me to paid session. I am a spiritual connector, medium and an archangel communicator.

Check out my profile anytime. Take a look at my reviews.

Thank you, Psychic Jane

about 1 year ago
psychicaria didn't upload a photo

My Name Is Aria I Am AN LO... (psychicaria)

8 posts

Your dad is trying to guide you on the right path he does not like where ur curretly going , on ur path his trying to help better ur self he knows what hes doing ,

about 1 year ago

chat with me now and ill focus on the matter

about 1 year ago

well, there was a lot of things he had to say before he past on to you. but never said. so hes trying to make mends with you about something,

about 1 year ago

Hello my name is Advisor Dorothy and I would like to interest you in my services. I am a very accurate and experienced psychic reader and I will provide you all the information you are seeking. with my guidance you will be at peace of mind and given clarity. Contact me now, I would love to chat with you.

about 1 year ago

this is a special case. familiar, but special

let’s iron it out, right away.

about 1 year ago

call me

about 1 year ago

call me

about 1 year ago

We can do a spread to decipher his message.

about 1 year ago

May be he wants to tell you something. Just call me and we can know the answers.

about 1 year ago

contact me for a full life love and career readings 99%acc ty

12 months ago

I have been a medium for over 15 years touring Scotland,

I can try to connect with your father in spirit. There is no guarantee he will come forward as someone else might come in for you.

Any medium that can guarantee they can get your father is not being honest with you. Yes he can come through but there is no 100% guarantee

I’m happy to connect with you and see who will come through hopefully your father

John

12 months ago

contact me for a full life love & career reading 99%acc ty

12 months ago

12 months ago

11 months ago

contact me for a full life love & career reading 99%acc $10

11 months ago

11 months ago

contact me for a full life love and career reading 99%acc $10

11 months ago

contact me for a full life love & career reading $10

8 months ago

Hi Erika :) A Dove of Peace is shown to my eyes…your Father is moving-on giving you a final ‘Good-Bye’. Hope this helps. Devotedly, Michael DuVal

8 months ago