Will he contact me

over 8 years ago

Will Andrew attempt to get in touch with me?

over 8 years ago
the_oracle didn't upload a photo

Oracle..... (the_oracle)

416 posts

★ *WEEKEND SPECIAL,

over 8 years ago
johncgex didn't upload a photo

Truthful (johncgex)

236 posts

I am a God Gifted and certified psychic and I am a 4th generation psychic. I have been a psychic over 6 years. I have lot of experience in telling you your present, past and future. I can also tell you about your relationship, love life, Marriage life, break-ups, divorce, career and finance. I specialize in psychic reading and I can help you in the matters mentioned above. So do not hesitate to contact with me!

over 8 years ago
david862 didn't upload a photo

Truthful (david862)

86 posts

Do not worry about your love life, about your future, present and past. I am here to tell you about everything. My readings will help you a lot. If you worry about your friendship, your marriage or life, do not let your hope down, just come to me for details and solutions…

over 8 years ago
psychic_readings_by_london's photo

Psychic Now (psychic_readings_by_london)

59 posts

do you know if he wants to contact you , call me for details

over 8 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

Hi Lee here!

I’ll be glad to look into this for you through a private session! Come take advantage of my $10 deal!

Hope to hear from you soon!

TY & GB :)

over 8 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 5/25/15-6/01/15!!!! $$$ OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. TODAY ONLY (5/31/15)!!! SPECIAL SPRING DEALS!

over 8 years ago
mrsvivian's photo

A True Psychic Tina Vivian (mrsvivian)

50 posts

hi i feel like he will soon but not yet bc theres alot going on around him n i feel theres some interference here for more details contact me via email