to work or not to work

over 8 years ago

I have been in and out of jobs because. I have three kids 5 2 and 6 months i want to work but my kids need me my little one is developing asthma and its making this situation im in worse can someone chat with me if its best not to work or am i stressing too much and go for it? Dob 7/11/92

over 8 years ago

i ca help, contact me

over 8 years ago
johncgex didn't upload a photo

Truthful (johncgex)

236 posts

I am a God Gifted and certified psychic and I am a 4th generation psychic. I have been a psychic over 6 years. I have lot of experience in telling you your present, past and future. I can also tell you about your relationship, love life, Marriage life, break-ups, divorce, career and finance. I specialize in psychic reading and I can help you in the matters mentioned above. So do not hesitate to contact with me!

over 8 years ago
hearttoheart's photo

Barbara Ann Reen (hearttoheart)

34 posts

let’s look at your work timeline together

over 8 years ago

In the end it is you whom will make the choices you feel are best. With the right reader whom YOU feel connected to insight and exploration of outcomes can be given. Wish you well on this Moriah

over 8 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 5/25/15-6/01/15!!!! $$$ OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. TODAY ONLY (5/31/15)!!! SPECIAL SPRING DEALS!

over 8 years ago
psychic_readings_by_london's photo

Psychic Now (psychic_readings_by_london)

59 posts

you really need to weight you options on this one chat with me now so we can see what the future holds and whats going to be the best life path