Help

over 8 years ago
ruthy didn't upload a photo

Ruthy (ruthy)

14 posts

Please how does one know a true psychic on here seems so many are defrauding ppl. Just got defrauded by psychic powers by vivian.

over 8 years ago
oknowletssee didn't upload a photo

oknowletssee

29 posts

Well offering an hour for only $20 is the first red flag (you kinda get what u pay for) next actually read the negative reviews she has about 12% that are less than excellent and with under 100 reviews that’s not looking too good…LASTLY just talk to Dino! He’s pretty awesome…Problem solved :)

over 8 years ago
ily0902's photo

Ily (ily0902)

4 posts

Personally what I do its read comments and also their profile if I see that they talk about spells, doing work on people, removing curses I don’t even bother. Whenever I gotten a reading from someone and they start telling me about having a negativity on me Or someone I’m questioning I decline that offer I would never pay for “work” done on me I don’t believe on that I believe its all on you and the power you have in you. Many here can pick up on your energy when you feeling down n start w rbw crap about spells BC they know you feel desperate for better outcome. Its hard but trust your gut feeling. I have spent at the beginning much money w different readers doing readings but I finally narrow it down to like 2-3 and I know they not trying to take advantage of me just by the way they do the reading, hope that helps you! And I too had the pleasure to talk to an awesome advisor and he has help me a lot he’s very caring :)

over 8 years ago
shh didn't upload a photo

shh (shh)

317 posts

Use the first 3 free minutes to see if you connect. I can tell you this, be sure to consult Just7Minutes, he’s known as the oracle.

over 8 years ago
the_oracle didn't upload a photo

Oracle..... (the_oracle)

416 posts

★ WEEKEND SPECIAL,

over 8 years ago
the_oracle didn't upload a photo

Oracle..... (the_oracle)

416 posts

Thank you shh

over 8 years ago
johncgex didn't upload a photo

Truthful (johncgex)

236 posts

I am a God Gifted and certified psychic and I am a 4th generation psychic. I have been a psychic over 6 years. I have lot of experience in telling you your present, past and future. I can also tell you about your relationship, love life, Marriage life, break-ups, divorce, career and finance. I specialize in psychic reading and I can help you in the matters mentioned above. So do not hesitate to contact with me!