Will I ever have a connection with men

over 8 years ago

I have gotten so comfortable alone, I do not want to give up my space. I have met a great man that I like, but I want to stay alone if that makes sense, I am content. I do not know if I can date anyone right now even though he feels we are, we have not been friends long enough for me. Michael /June 15 and me/ Aug 10. I just want friendship nothing else, but they all want more and I am not ready for that.

over 8 years ago

if u truly want the help, contact me

over 8 years ago
ms.wentrue's photo

Advisor Gina (ms.wentrue)

2 posts

I would love to help you with your feelings you’ve been dealing with. Contact me, thank you

Wen

over 8 years ago
sonyaspsychicreading's photo

gone for awhile (sonyaspsychicreading)

29 posts

you can you just need a boost to get on the right track of happiness come talk to me i can help

yours truly madam gina

over 8 years ago
the_oracle didn't upload a photo

Oracle..... (the_oracle)

416 posts

★ WEEKEND SPECIAL,

over 8 years ago
johncgex didn't upload a photo

Truthful (johncgex)

236 posts

I am a God Gifted and certified psychic and I am a 4th generation psychic. I have been a psychic over 6 years. I have lot of experience in telling you your present, past and future. I can also tell you about your relationship, love life, Marriage life, break-ups, divorce, career and finance. I specialize in psychic reading and I can help you in the matters mentioned above. So do not hesitate to contact with me!

over 8 years ago
david862 didn't upload a photo

Truthful (david862)

86 posts

Do not worry about your love life, about your future, present and past. I am here to tell you about everything. My readings will help you a lot. If you worry about your friendship, your marriage or life, do not let your hope down, just come to me for details and solutions…

over 8 years ago
psychic_readings_by_london's photo

Psychic Now (psychic_readings_by_london)

59 posts

I sense you been hurt badly but you can’t not move on and not try again just due to that , and you may be content on your on witch is good because you need to be whole as a person before you can be with someone , but why not give this man you speak of or any other man a chance and perheps you can be over joyed with someone else adding to your life , and not taking up your “space”. contact me !

over 8 years ago
lovepsychicnatalie's photo

**Love Expert** Psychic Nat... (lovepsychicnatalie)

157 posts

I am seeing a lot of changes coming towards you please contact me through live chat for a full reading

over 8 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

Hi Lee here!

I’ll be glad to look into this for you through a private session! Come take advantage of my $10 deal!

Hope to hear from you soon!

TY & GB :)

over 8 years ago

I do not know if I can , I can try

over 8 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me for the truth to your future 99%acc ty.

over 8 years ago
hearttoheart's photo

Barbara Ann Reen (hearttoheart)

34 posts

YES – and i can give you a timeline – contact me