BE AWARE

over 8 years ago

Previous post has magically got deleted ….. Long story short, please be aware of this psychic called ‘Highly love and relationship experter’, as I am sure other people have been experiencing the same thing. This is his trick to steal your money, he would say he has good reading to deliver but you must pay either $15 or $20 to have a full reading to hear that. You then authorised payment and he will cut your line off. He can false write his excellent review, I REPEAT he manage to write something that’s not from genuine client. As THIS IS ‘asking psychic section’ To all those genuine psychic out there… How do we spot a true psychic and not a thief please?? There I have a question.

over 8 years ago

First of all, if you pay by the minute via Paypal and get cut off, they will only charge you for the time used and the rest of the money if returned to you. A genuine reader will be sure you are comfortable with the connect and not push addition reading time or things such as spells or cleanings. Mentioning that these services exist is one thing, but I’ve noticed more than one client complain of such things. Overall, trust your gut. If the connection does not feel like a natural flow, choose another reader. You don’t owe it to anyone, and even a good reader will not always connect with everyone.

I hope this helped! xo

over 8 years ago
readings_by_taylor's photo

Taylor (readings_by_taylor)

194 posts

I can help. Contact me.

over 8 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

here is an article I wrote a while back…it tell you many ways to avoid getting ripped off.

http://psychic.bitwine.com/forums/4-news-articles/topics/122664

over 8 years ago
ruthy didn't upload a photo

Ruthy (ruthy)

14 posts

Hi true there are so many on here busy defrauding people and taking advantage of vulnerable people like psychic powers by vivian….all that negativity bs

over 8 years ago

I can only speak for myself. But I never ever ask for more money. In fact the only question I ask on this is if a person “feels” they want a reading with me or not after the first 3 free minutes introduction time. Sometimes they do and sometimes they do not. And sometimes I don’t get a connection and so I let the person know this. As some here will know. Nothing personal it just happens from time to time.

The great thing about Bitwine is the client is in charge of how little or how much they spend. And should never feel compelled to give more than they are comfortable with.

Also email using the messaging system here costs nothing. And many of my regulars use this to keep in touch, give me updates, ask quick questions. All part of the service.

I know a number of readers on here who are excellent and really give it there all in a genuine way. And lastly Robins article as he pointed out is a great read! You should check out his post :)

Love n light to one n all )

over 8 years ago

Thank you to all above helpful people responding to this. I feel like not all psychic here are as bad as this one. This persom is very dangerous. He will use all tricks to avoid giving you reading once he charged you. The true reader will never care so much about excellent reading and force people to leave such review. They make themselves great so people naturally give excellent reading. I lost hope that bitwine will investigate how this person can false written excellent review where I didn’t write it

over 8 years ago
admin's photo

admin

254 posts

Good morning Livingalife (mimee)

we are actually still investigating the situation and will be taking further actions when we can complete and confirm the evidence we have obtained.

Admin Bitwine Inc.

over 8 years ago

Thank you so much Bitwine admin, I would really appreciate you guys take this further and be serious about this issue, I am beyond hoping to get my money back but I wish this to help other many innocent clients of yours. Not only me would appreciate this but all other people in Bitwine community too,

Best regards

over 8 years ago

Thank you so much Bitwine admin, I would really appreciate you guys take this further and be serious about this issue, I am beyond hoping to get my money back but I wish this to help other many innocent clients of yours. Not only me would appreciate this but all other people in Bitwine community too,

Best regards

over 8 years ago
kittypink didn't upload a photo

Kitty pink (kittypink)

172 posts

Help me also about psyquic serena now she is psyquic sable, i was scammed!! My money to her watt she asked me!! No results!! Felt worst trusting pple!!