psyquic serena is lier

over 8 years ago
kittypink didn't upload a photo

Kitty pink (kittypink)

172 posts

This psyquic scam pple, dont send your money!!

over 8 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Martha,

I hope you are not talking about someone here at Bitwine?

If so, please direct this to management here.

All the best ESTHER

over 8 years ago

Kitty pink (kittypink)

172 posts

They didnt help me saying its something directly with the scammer psyquic serena who hides and regret of my refund she promise me with no resulta!

over 8 years ago

Yes she took money because she said see more gave €50 i said not connecting she said come back ! I listened to her nonsense and went to check her profile and gone . Dino is the best !! Very genuine

over 8 years ago
the_oracle didn't upload a photo

Oracle..... (the_oracle)

416 posts

★ WEEKEND SPECIAL,

over 8 years ago

I avoid anyone using the term “god gifted” and I read their negative feedback first. I base the way handle a negative review. A psychic is not perfect and they do not always connect with someone. If they have zero negative reviews I move on, no true psychic is that pefect. If they do have negative I see what is said. If they tried to push services off on people, I move on. If they fight or say “client couldn’t handle the truth” I move on. The ones that have no comment to a negative review or offer to resolve the issue I accept. Let’s face it all you can do is offer to resolve a conflict and that tells the psychic is not hiding or easily offended. I have 3 that I stick to here as they have proven to be genuine and accurate, not every time but 80% of the time. The other 20 is human error and free will.

over 8 years ago
mara77 didn't upload a photo

sy mara (mara77)

4 posts

Looking, I would like an accurate psychic reading, what are the names of the three psychics you’ve mentioned?

over 8 years ago
charlene1 didn't upload a photo

SHAY (charlene1)

25 posts

Looking I too would like to know your 3 psychics that you use. Please share.

over 8 years ago

Kitty pink (kittypink)

172 posts

We are posting líer psyquic but if you like to be played go ahead she will tell you the reading card,but then her work is no resuuults i paíd her and i put my trust on her she told me to give me refund if i dont see results and guess? A big scammer,ask for my money back and nothing she dont want to refund my money back!!