I've let her go

over 8 years ago
rravenmoon's photo

Sophea (rravenmoon)

410 posts

Time is the greatest healer of all dear, if you would like further insight on your particular situation please come to chat, I would be happy to help you.

over 8 years ago
psychic_readings_by_london's photo

Psychic Now (psychic_readings_by_london)

59 posts

contact me now to see whats ahead for you

over 8 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Juan,

Yes as a counsellor I am help to assist you with some ways to get over relationship and it is call BREAKUP ETIQUETTE.

Please go to News & Articles section and I will put that up there as I am sure you are not the only person that perhaps could benefit from this type of advice.

All the best ESTHER

over 8 years ago

The healing process can be a difficult one even when you have decided to let go. If you want to know how to move past this, please contact me soon.

over 8 years ago

Sorry to hear of what you going through. Please see my articles in the News & Articles Section of this forum which deal directly with this difficult topic.

Titled Moving Forward Part 1 and Moving Forward Part 2

You have already taken a definitive step to healing and liberty! Good for you!!1

over 8 years ago
readings_by_taylor's photo

Taylor (readings_by_taylor)

194 posts

I can help you and advise you do message me.

over 8 years ago
starz4lynn's photo

Starz4Lynn (starz4lynn)

375 posts

I can help with this !

20 May 2015excellent ranking slv “one of the best reading sessions I’ve ever had. Lynn is very kind, ethical, and full of clarity. details details details. She’s my top advisor now, for sure! Thanks again.”

over 8 years ago

I dont feel like you have recieved full closure on this and it still feels up in the air, like your energy is still very connected to the situation.

You feel like it was the only choice at the time you messaged, and i think that space is definately necessary but I think there may be more that is needed to do in order to heal and face this situation with full confidence.