is he happy?

over 8 years ago

I just want to know if my father in law is happy with his headstone? My daughter who is 7 months old smiled the biggest smile when I showed it to her. I just want to make sure he approves of it. His dob 10-8-51 Mine 4-1-88

over 8 years ago

April I’m sure your father is looking down smiling on you. If you would like to connect with the other side, please contact me soon.

over 8 years ago
psychic_readings_by_london's photo

Psychic Now (psychic_readings_by_london)

59 posts

I can tell you that its not that , that has made him unhappy but something more troubling , contact me for a med. sesion

over 8 years ago

@psychic london what could be more unhappy? His father has passed away! I’m pretty sure his dad had nothing to be unhappy about except losing his life too soon!

over 8 years ago

If you would like to contact him and see if there are any messages from him please feel free to contact me. I wish you al the best …Dom

over 8 years ago

aww hun I can connect with your father in law, contact me live

over 8 years ago
starz4lynn's photo

Starz4Lynn (starz4lynn)

375 posts

I can help with this !

20 May 2015excellent ranking slv “one of the best reading sessions I’ve ever had. Lynn is very kind, ethical, and full of clarity. details details details. She’s my top advisor now, for sure! Thanks again.”

over 8 years ago
lovepsychicerica's photo

☪✰♡ Psychic Erica ♡... (lovepsychicerica)

531 posts

Hi Dear i would love to do a reading for you im online now call me!

over 8 years ago
readings_by_taylor's photo

Taylor (readings_by_taylor)

194 posts

Its good that you care and feel the way you do and yes that he does there was a good sign of it. Contact me I do pick up on even those who are not here any longer-blessings to you and yours.

over 8 years ago

April, I’d love to help you communicate with you father in law. I can’t promise you he will come through but, but someone always does and mediumship is preferred type of reading.

over 8 years ago

I think he understands that you tried your best with what you could to make sure that the headstone was to par. I think there are some things causing some tension to him though because he feels stressed, or overwhelmed, although i feel positive energy towards you-

there is a concern weighing on him.

over 8 years ago

How can someone whose already passed over feel stressed? I’m not understanding that