He's not trying hard enough, why?

over 8 years ago
biggreeneyes didn't upload a photo

Ann (biggreeneyes)

148 posts

My heart is aching this morning. He won’t reply to any messages and if he does it’s very little. He is all I could ever want in someone. I know he’s gone through a really bad time the past couple months. False stories from so called friends telling them. I’m trying not contact but I’m worried about him. I love him. I just wish he would believe that and open up to me.

over 8 years ago
the_oracle didn't upload a photo

Oracle..... (the_oracle)

416 posts

Simple answer, because he doesn’t want to, Nothing more, nothing less.

If you would like clarity, call me when you see me available, the best $.95 you will ever spend!

over 8 years ago
askcristina's photo

Cristina (askcristina)

133 posts

Ann, this man is definitely confused about what he wants. Contact me for guidance and clarity. Please be prepared for the truth.

over 8 years ago

He knows that you love him but he is struggling because of some things said to him. Please contact me soon if you would like to know more.

over 8 years ago
psychic_readings_by_london's photo

Psychic Now (psychic_readings_by_london)

59 posts

you really need to find out if this man is the right one for you or your wastibng your time pls contact me live !

over 8 years ago

If you want the truth contact me

over 8 years ago

If you would like to know his true intentions and what he is honestly thinking I would be happy to offer you a heart to heart read. This will reveal what is ahead if anything for you and him . Matters of the heart should be dealt with sensitively but also honestly so you can find the happiness you deserve. Many blessings …Dom

over 8 years ago
lovepsychicerica's photo

☪✰♡ Psychic Erica ♡... (lovepsychicerica)

531 posts

Hi my name is erica all my reading are 100 % accurate no false details true heart to heart connections give me a call now! look forward to hearing from you

over 8 years ago
readings_by_taylor's photo

Taylor (readings_by_taylor)

194 posts

Try to contact me I can for sure help you out in this

over 8 years ago

The problem is his state of mind right now. I know you feel guilty but theres some things that you should know and i’d like to discuss them in private. Please message me dear and we can go over a few things.

over 8 years ago
david862 didn't upload a photo

Truthful (david862)

86 posts

Do not worry about your love life, about your future, present and past. I am here to tell you about everything. My readings will help you a lot. If you worry about your friendship, your marriage or life, do not let your hope down, just come to me for details and solutions…

over 8 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

Hi Lee here!

I’ll be glad to look into this for you through a private session! Come take advantage of my $10 deal!

Hope to hear from you soon!

TY & GB :)

over 8 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me for the truth to your future 99%acc ty.

over 8 years ago
hearttoheart's photo

Barbara Ann Reen (hearttoheart)

34 posts

it’s not what you think – contact me