Is this real

over 8 years ago

Met guy willing to wait until marriage for sex, is this a rare find? You do not find too many guys like this, what do I do? I am willing to wait, but I had to pinch myself.

over 8 years ago

I can help, contact me live

over 8 years ago
the_oracle didn't upload a photo

Oracle..... (the_oracle)

416 posts

Hi, usually it means they have an erectile disfunction, make sure you have a 3 minute connection time before the wedding!

Let me help!

over 8 years ago
psychic_readings_by_london's photo

Psychic Now (psychic_readings_by_london)

59 posts

yes it is a rare find and i would love to go throw ALL THE DETAILS WITH YOU ! contact me now !!!

over 8 years ago
johncgex didn't upload a photo

Truthful (johncgex)

236 posts

dear im avail now i assist you call me now dear i am natural born psychic with 6 years experience. i like to help people to find the way to feelings happy and successful. i want to help people with deep of heart. i am hardworking and honest with my profession. i believe that i will solve your problem and will guide u from the right path of life.

over 8 years ago

LOL! Someone in this thread has made me smile again. I hope that you are smiling as well because you have met a wonderful man. Please contact me soon so I can confirm his true intentions towards you.

over 8 years ago

Everytime I talk to this man, I smile more self. I was in denial yesterday, but its pretty amazing that we met.

over 8 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

Come chat with me ill be glad to explain in private.

hope to hear from you soon!

ty & gb :)