Rocky friendship

over 8 years ago
toreesky's photo

toree (toreesky)

174 posts

Ever since me and my “best friend” Toni got into an argument last November, my friendship with her hasn’t been the same. I asked her for advice on a situation with my ex-bf because I was really shaken apart by it. She was very harsh with her opinion and just really hurt me. After 2 months of no-talking, she broke no-contact to talk to me. I just apologized to stop the argument but I just dont feel the friendship is the same. She will text me with little things like “hey you ok” or try to induce a small talk conversation, but I just don’t feel the best friends kind of relationship we had anymore. I don’t think she means to, but she also calls someone else her best friend (another girl she knew awhile before me) which made me feel like I was second place for awhile. Right now, I told her I want some space because I’m going through some things (partly true) and want her to be happy without me. I’m a bit conflicted and still hurt from our argument last year and just wondering what is going to happen to our relationship? What does she feel about me? Does she truly have a best friend that isn’t me?

over 8 years ago
the_oracle didn't upload a photo

Oracle..... (the_oracle)

416 posts

Just an example of how everything changes, nothing stays the same, everything has a sell by date, it’s the clever ones who know when to disregard something that has reached an ending.

Life is too short for doubts and stress, wish her well, let go and move on.

A friendship or relationship should enrich your day and your life, if it doesn’t it is not a friendship or relationship you need.

Call me for clarity.

over 8 years ago

Answers and insight to these questions can only come either through working with your own intuition or getting together with a well connected reader. Of which Bitwine has many :)

over 8 years ago
angelickreadings's photo

PsychicPariangel (angelickreadings)

116 posts

Dear,

We must first understand that life is all about change, change is inevitable however, learning what the change means is important. Let us help you understand what you mean to her and how your life is effected by your decisions. You shall find clarity on this relationship. And after seeking guidance if you do wish to cast a healing spell for this relationship, I can help you with that as well. Blessings, Pariangel

over 8 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

its hard for you to forgive even though its been a year and the two of you are trying to move forward ;) if you would like a reading ,please contact me live chat blessings

over 8 years ago

This is the way of life. If you would like more insight, please contact me soon.

over 8 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me any time for the truth to your future 99% acc.