I'm tired of this....

over 12 years ago
kimlee626's photo

Kim (kimlee626)

12 posts

Hello Everyone, I have been in here for almost 2 years now….my ex and I broke up in Oct 2009 and I came in here and asking for help….They all said that he is coming back “within 2 months” or “within 2 weeks” but nothing has come true. It’s been a year and 9 months and he has not come back.

I just don’t want any false hope. If he is not coming back…just say so! So I can move on. Not to keep giving me hopes up so you can get paid and keep getting me to come back to you, to tell you that he has not come back. But you still tell the same story…ohhhh he will be back, just a little bit of delay.

I’m so tired of this.

over 12 years ago
angel90 didn't upload a photo

Debbie (angel90)

399 posts

I know the pain you feel and being told the same thing but perhaps for now get on with life and who knows. If he is meant to come back he will on his terms and in his time.

I have some questions for you to think about.

Has there been any contact between you since the split.

Do you still want this person back.

I once knew 2 people that were together but it was the wrong time so they split up 4 years went by and then they were back in contact and got back together they are now married with 4 kids.

If you do want this man back have a read of win back love by annalyn caras it will guide you on how to get back together with that guy.

If you don’t want him back then accept things and move on.

You write your future only you can change it.

over 12 years ago
cristinas.wisdom didn't upload a photo

Cristina (cristinas.wisdom)

16 posts

Kim, I know it’s hard but it’s time to move on. You can do better. and you will love again because your spirit is one that is filled with love and compassion for other human beings. Love attracts love and you will. But right now you need to let yourself free of all this. if you wish an HONEST reading about how to attract love again, I can help you. Goddess blessings.

over 12 years ago
starsalign didn't upload a photo

Starsalign (starsalign)

190 posts

instead of letting this past relationship hold you back from having happiness again,know that its time to let go of the past and move on.you dont need a psychic to tell you that.it has to come from your own spirit and inner being.weather someone tells you its over or not,YOU are the one that has to bring yourself to let go.easier said than done i know.but you have to make the choice with your head and heart.

if someone told you to move on would you? its up to you to take the advice and bring yourself to letting go of this attachment.no one can predict what your heart will do,as that is personal to you.

if you like we can look a bit further into whats in store for the future? perhaps learning a bit more about yourself will help you trust the instincts you might have had all this time.you really need to start listening to what YOUR heart and mind tells you-message me for more details-stacy

over 12 years ago
kimlee626's photo

Kim (kimlee626)

12 posts

Debbie – Yes, there has been contact since the split. When I first met him…I just knew that he was the one…and we were together for 6 years.

Chris – Jan 1, 1973

Kim – June 26, 1977

over 12 years ago

Debbie (angel90)

399 posts

You and Chris from an astrological point of view are a perfect match. I get the feeling he ended it if thats the case it wouldn’t have been an easy decision but one he took seriously and for him to walk away something pretty serious that hurt him must have happened for him to walk away after 6 years. Being that he is a capricorn he is very stubborn and doesn’t forget but also trust and honesty are huge to a capricorn once these are broken then they feel betrayed, appologizing is important and taking responsibiliity within 2 weeks after if one doesn’t then to a capricorn thats it over and will cut all ties. I think your best approach if there is a chance is win back love by annalyn caras. You have your work cut out for you but as you said you believe he is the one. I know that its been hard and being told one thing and seeing the opposite is difficult. If you really want him back then slowly does it and you will have to rebuild whats lost.

over 12 years ago
kimlee626's photo

Kim (kimlee626)

12 posts

He just ended it out of the blue. He left me for another woman. We broke up in Oct 15 2009…he moved in with this girlfriend in Nov 2009. They became a couple on Oct 18, 2009. It was all too fast.

The thing is…when he broke up with me, he TOLD me that he just wanted to be alone….never told me about this girlfriend. I found out from his mom, a month later. He finally contacted me in Jan 2010…never said one word about a “girlfriend” He acted like he didn’t have a girlfriend. I know her name…I found out from facebook. (Heather June 10, 1979)

Since then…we have been in contact and still is. Last time we talked was on May 20th for an hour (in texting of course)

So really…I didn’t do anything to him… The night that he broke up with me…he cooked me dinner and then he said, he didn’t feel good. I told him that he can go to bed and I’ll just go home and let him be. We gave each other our hugs and said our I love you’s…...then on my way home….he texted me and said, I’m sorry…I’m not in love with you. I just want to be alone. I asked him, did something happened? did he meet anyone? He said no..and that he just wanted to be alone.

so, if he is with a girlfriend and living with her…why is he still contacting me??? lol. ya know what I mean?

over 12 years ago

Debbie (angel90)

399 posts

Ok well as I said have a read of win back love that does work.

I have an aunt who is a capricorn who left her last husband of 30 years for the same reason wasn’t in love with him anymore.

As for that other woman if that is even true perhaps things arn’t going too well and is why he is talking to you.

That programme win back love will show you how to win him back. I had read somewhere try this

Write a letter to him saying you understand why he ended things and that your ok with that but now you must move on and can’t have any further contact. If he still wants you in his life he will go out of his way to come back and that other woman will be history. As stated have a read of win back love.