Is he the one? will we last?

over 8 years ago
cherryade didn't upload a photo

cherryade

20 posts

I’m just questioning the relationship of late and if my life will make me have to leave my partner 24/02/75 and me 24/11/91 I realised today that I am scared to lose him. Although my mind does wonder and I get annoyed with him at times but its like I’m genuinely scared to lose him although I know he doesn’t want to move on fast with the relationship as he wants me to put myself first and not stop myself doing things.

Will this man really be in my life for a long time yet or will I end up losing him. To being just a friend?

over 8 years ago

There is a very present connection but I am seeing a problem that you need to be aware of. If you would like to know more, please contact me soon.

over 8 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Cherry,

Most men do not wish committment as soon as lady – they always take longer to commit their hearts.

However one of the biggest problem in the modern world is that ladies confuse their “L”words – meaning: The 3 “L” words that often get confused by women. Like, Love & Lust. Like is for friendship. Love is more spiritual & lasting. Lust well U no what that about.

The additional problem in today’s world is a thing called “Friends with Benefits” which does not usually lead to a proper relationship at all.

The answer your question exactly you first need to decide which reader you would like to have a reading with and go into Live-Chat with that individual.

All the best ESTHER

over 8 years ago
the_oracle didn't upload a photo

Oracle..... (the_oracle)

416 posts

I believe we all have life ages and stages, when someone is nearly half your age, they will be at a different stage in their life,s journey.

The reason you are scared to lose him is that it is a relationship based on need, not on love.

Need based relationships usually depend on money, security, attraction, ego and fun.

Your guy can see this, and he knows that he can not give you what you want, he would like you to be happy and because he does care about you, is giving you an option.

It is not easy to stay friends with an x, unless children are involved, because a friendly x is always a threat to a new relationship.

If you would like to know more I am available now.

over 8 years ago
earthshod didn't upload a photo

Alexandra Chauran (earthshod)

378 posts

I can offer you a crystal ball reading to confirm whether he will stay in your life as a partner and friend. Message me now for an appointment!

over 8 years ago

Allow me to assist you.

over 8 years ago
lovepsychicnatalie's photo

**Love Expert** Psychic Nat... (lovepsychicnatalie)

157 posts

☾✯ Hello, my name is natalie and i have over 10+ years of experiance helping clients from all over the world with love ~ career ~ family ~ friends ~ and health. dont be left in the dark, let me be the bridge between you and the answers and peace of mind you’ve been looking for. please give me a call so i can provide you with an in-depth reading, hope to hear from you soon!! ✯☽

over 8 years ago

One of my specialties are Love & Relationships. I have never been wrong when it comes to this field. Allow me to tune in to get to the core of your love life.

over 8 years ago

A heart to heart chat with me will open up what’s bothering you and give you a whole new perspective to your love. I can read your love , using my psychic abilities and astrology.

over 8 years ago

I will sincerely read and tell you if the connection between two persons is soul mate connection or its just a sexual passion or obsession/vacuum and tell you everything you need to know which will also involve your past,present and future.