Commitment

over 8 years ago

I’ve come to understand C can’t commit to me or maybe doesn’t want to. I am going to start moving on and working on myself right now. What I am wondering is will he and I get to the point where we can genuinely be friends only and be happy for each other with no emotions or hard feelings?

over 8 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Shani,

As a counsellor I doubt it.

Why? Because you are not being honest with yourself – it is not what you really want.

So you wish to keep this friendship in the hope that he will turn around.

It is not possible to turn a romantic relationship into a friendship only unless!!!! there is a total breakdown first as in no communication -texts, e-mails or whatever and then maybe you meet by accident in a few years time.

Note this is my opinion as a counsellor – I have not pulled any cards on this.

All the best ESTHER

over 8 years ago
anthony_master_psychic didn't upload a photo

anthony_master_psychic

99 posts

I agree with esther she is right there was to much in the past it will not allow u to go forward unless all contact is gone and then later in time becoming friends it will not be easy at all just to brake up and then try the friend zone since it was already crossed

over 8 years ago
anthony_master_psychic didn't upload a photo

anthony_master_psychic

99 posts

I agree with esther she is right there was to much in the past it will not allow u to go forward unless all contact is gone and then later in time becoming friends it will not be easy at all just to brake up and then try the friend zone since it was already crossed

over 8 years ago
earthshod didn't upload a photo

Alexandra Chauran (earthshod)

378 posts

Shani, good for you moving on! I’d love to give you a crystal ball reading to empower you with advice about forming a friendship with him. Message me now to schedule an appointment!

over 8 years ago

Hi let me say this … moving on or taking the first steps to moving on can be pretty incredible changes!

over 8 years ago
askcristina's photo

Cristina (askcristina)

133 posts

I agree with Esther as well. Also remember friends come and go all through out your lifetime. This person came into your life for a reason and not meant to stay in your life forever. I wish you the best as you let go of this relationship all together. xo

over 8 years ago

Allow me to assist you.

over 8 years ago
lovepsychicnatalie's photo

**Love Expert** Psychic Nat... (lovepsychicnatalie)

157 posts

☾✯ Hello, my name is natalie and i have over 10+ years of experiance helping clients from all over the world with love ~ career ~ family ~ friends ~ and health. dont be left in the dark, let me be the bridge between you and the answers and peace of mind you’ve been looking for. please give me a call so i can provide you with an in-depth reading, hope to hear from you soon!! ✯☽