darkness always follows

over 9 years ago

Okay im a 24 yr old mother of 1 3 year old beautiful little boy married but seperated working through a divorce. my childhood or previous years of my life so far not been the best for me. my mother lived in Hawaii when I was conceived should stay at home while my dad was at work they also had a roommate who won my mom found out she was pregnant shot himself and he was always home at 3 years old I was molested by a family friend my parents did nothing about it they just let it happen then brushed it under the rugI didn’t find out about this until later only because I had slight memories which I guess I didn’t block out the first place that I asked my sister about when I was 18 and my momjust finally admitted it to me a year ago I was 23 years oldafter this I have had field relationship after failed relationship each one being serious I’ve been beaten I’ve been raped and molested I’ve been mentallyand emotionally abused I’ve pretty much been through it all my life hasn’t beenthe easiest by far i’ve seen ghost since I was a childbut no matter how our relationship starts out they always in thethe same for me especially this one is hardest for me to takehe took my son in as his own at 6 months old was an amazing father boyfriend man II could ask for he was my dream manI couldn’t have dreamt him any more perfect in the beginninghe was our superhero and then somewhere my perfect fairytaleturned into a nightmare and I left home with my son for a week and he promised me the worldI didn’t find out that he would cheated on me after I come home almost a year ago in JuneI only found out the truth in November simply for the fact that she had come out and told me herself and then he really couldn’t lie after thatit bothered me but we worked through it after this he finally put hands on me it was pretty rough but we made it through up until recently he’s been acting the same way that he was when he cheated on me and I remember being so emotionally drained and a heart broken and just wanted him that I was helpless almostso I guess what I’m looking for is is he cheating on me again now because he’s acting the same and is there any way to get my dream man back because he somehow disappeared and I miss him and I know that if I had him told him back we can make it through so if somebody can help me please please get ahold of me I’m begging for guidance help and look for someone to look into the future for meI also cannot afford very much at this time as due to the fact that I don’t work and he doesn’t is very controlling over money so if you can help me please please do so I’m begging for somebody’s guidance and help so please please anybody

over 9 years ago
earthshod didn't upload a photo

Alexandra Chauran (earthshod)

378 posts

Corrie, I’m so sorry about all of the losses and abuses that you’ve suffered. I can offer you a quick crystal ball reading by chat to discover whether you can reunite with your dream man, or whether you have to move on to a better relationship. Message me to schedule an appointment when you can afford a reading. No hurry.

EDIT: Thanks for stopping by to chat with me. I wouldn’t want to take your last few dollars, so I personally suggest that you log off and focus on you for a while. We’ll all be here for you when you’re ready. Feel free to stay in touch through the forum and those advisors who allow free chat time.

over 9 years ago

You have so much and it’s creating a lot of aggravation in your life. If you need guidance on this situation, I am available by chat.

over 9 years ago
anthony_master_psychic didn't upload a photo

anthony_master_psychic

99 posts

as Alexandra said we are here to help you hun I am truly sorry for all the darkness that has followed you I will prey for you hun many blessings come visit us any time

over 9 years ago

anthony_master_psychic

99 posts

as Alexandra said we are here to help you hun I am truly sorry for all the darkness that has followed you I will prey for you hun many blessings come visit us any time

over 9 years ago

anthony_master_psychic

99 posts

sorry my laptop froze many blessings