"Path"

over 9 years ago
shh didn't upload a photo

shh (shh)

317 posts

What causes a change of path ? How does one know when they are changing their path or when their path changes?

Thank you. (P.S-my path is irrelevant to this question)

over 9 years ago
the_oracle didn't upload a photo

Oracle..... (the_oracle)

416 posts

To live is to evolve, our path has the potential to change many times a day.

A word a thought, a sight a sound, all cause us to think, when we think, we have the choice to stay on the same path or to change direction.

I saw an appeal for deaf blind children on television, I have thought about being blind, I have thought about being deaf, but being both deaf and blind had never crossed my mind. It changed my life path within 10 minutes, and I now raise money for that charity, and volunteer when I can.

You know when you change your path, when you think, and realise if you don’t change, you will stay the same and not grow and evolve.

If we all stayed on the same life path, mankind would be extinct.

We learn, we change,

over 9 years ago

We have many roads to follow. If you want to know if your path is changing in a new direction, please contact me in chat.

over 9 years ago

Hi this can be many things and is there is right set answer. Free will is continual in all our lives every moment of the day. The causes of this would be defined through what the situation is. Insight can of course be given in a confidential reading here.

over 9 years ago
earthshod didn't upload a photo

Alexandra Chauran (earthshod)

378 posts

The choices you make every day change your path. You can tell by the actions that you take to lead you towards a destiny that you plan. Message me now to schedule an appointment if you’d like to chat about the subject.

over 9 years ago
shh didn't upload a photo

shh (shh)

317 posts

Thanks for the insight. I love you all, our dear psychics :)

over 9 years ago
medium_john_spratt didn't upload a photo

HONEST SCOTTISH PSYCHIC (medium_john_spratt)

121 posts

If yu would like to connect for a in depth reading please come and chat with me