love life

over 9 years ago

will i always be this lonely this year? who can channel this?

over 9 years ago

Janice I see a change coming into your life that will transition this feeling to a better place. Please contact me soon if you would like to know how that will happen.

over 9 years ago

One of my specialties are Love & Relationships. I have never been wrong when it comes to this field. Allow me to tune in to get to the core of your love life.

over 9 years ago

I M SPIRITUAL GIFTED TO HELP ADVICE U AND GUIDE U ARE U LOOKING FOR HONEST ANSWERS DETAILS INSIGHTS IM ONLINE NOW

over 9 years ago

confused about your relationship?STOP UNWANTED SEPARATIONS!restore love in your life INPRESSIVELY ACCURATE DETAILS TIME FRAMES.HEART2HEART healing.remote viewing know all now

over 9 years ago
earthshod didn't upload a photo

Alexandra Chauran (earthshod)

378 posts

Janice, I’d love to give you a crystal ball reading and channel the spirits to empower you with advice about how not to be alone this year. Message me now to schedule an appointment!

over 9 years ago
lovepsychicnatalie's photo

**Love Expert** Psychic Nat... (lovepsychicnatalie)

157 posts

☾✯ Hello, my name is natalie and i have over 10+ years of experiance helping clients from all over the world with love ~ career ~ family ~ friends ~ and health. dont be left in the dark, let me be the bridge between you and the answers and peace of mind you’ve been looking for. please give me a call so i can provide you with an in-depth reading, hope to hear from you soon!! ✯☽

over 9 years ago
the_oracle didn't upload a photo

Oracle..... (the_oracle)

416 posts

Channelling is about passing a message on from a spirit guide or loved one in spirit.

Being lonely has nothing to do with spirit or loved ones in spirit.

It is more about your state of mind and expectations,

Please chat with me now and I can give you the key to happiness, for the price of a burger!

over 9 years ago

Let me assist you.