Earth Angels

over 8 years ago

Hi, Abbey March 11 1986. Quick question Who believes in earth angels? I think I’ve met some in my life had them cross my path and even perhaps have one crossing my path again now. Does anybody see or feel that too? Have I met them and do you see then in my life? Thank you.

over 8 years ago
the_oracle didn't upload a photo

Oracle..... (the_oracle)

416 posts

We are all sentient beings, so we will meet earth angels, like attracts like, and what you give out you always get back ten fold.

over 8 years ago

Thank you Oracle. I agree with you but there’s been somebody in my past who helped me and then literally said “I’ve done what I came to do, you don’t need me anymore” and poofed out of my life never to be seen or heard of again. Another time somebody came into my life asked me if I could have one thing what would it be. I said my job back and they said consider it done and next day I got it back but they had left already and I never saw them again. Well I feel like I’ve come across another as this guy keeps saying how he wants me to be happy and how it’s all about getting me happy he keeps saying I just need to know your happy and I feel it’s a similar situation to the ones before.

over 8 years ago

Yes they exist and if we open our eyes fully we can not fail to see or feel them. Sadly some people remain closed to this.

over 8 years ago
askcristina's photo

Cristina (askcristina)

133 posts

Most definitely there are earth angels. Everywhere, sometimes an angel could be a homeless person you see on the street. Come chat with me and I’ll explain more.

over 8 years ago
earthshod didn't upload a photo

Alexandra Chauran (earthshod)

378 posts

Abbey, have you read Doreen Virtue’s book about the subject? Chances are that you’ve met many earth angels! I’d love to offer you a crystal ball reading to discover the earth angels in your life. Message me now to schedule an appointment!

over 8 years ago
lovepsychicnatalie's photo

**Love Expert** Psychic Nat... (lovepsychicnatalie)

157 posts

☾✯ Hello, my name is natalie and i have over 10+ years of experiance helping clients from all over the world with love ~ career ~ family ~ friends ~ and health. dont be left in the dark, let me be the bridge between you and the answers and peace of mind you’ve been looking for. please give me a call so i can provide you with an in-depth reading, hope to hear from you soon!! ✯☽

over 8 years ago
psychicdorothy didn't upload a photo

Psychic Dorothy (psychicdorothy)

194 posts

contact me now for honest answers details inisghts im online

over 8 years ago
anthony_master_psychic didn't upload a photo

anthony_master_psychic

99 posts

hi abbey yes earth angels are indeed real they will oftn come to those who need them like my fellow advisor said they can be a home less preson onn the street wich is why we should never turn our back on any one keep your faith abbey as you see faith and hope can brig us what seems out of reach many blessings on too you abbey