shadows and darkness

over 9 years ago

roommates, boyfriends, friends, it doesnt matter the rlationship because they all end fairly quick. I really thought i was losing my mind as every guy i dated would snap and turn on me and acccuse me of similar things. Things that as far as i could recall were so far off track and no where near anything i did or said. After so many times I started to question my sanity thinking i must be completly out of touch with reality because if everyone said the same things about me then clearly i am the problem…right? But recent events have led me to believe that something “else” may be manipulating my life. I guess i really dont know for sure maybe i am crazy but I know I need help in the worst way. I was in denial before but it now affects my 3 kids. I cant stand them living in fear. PLEASE NOTE: I have no job right now due in part to these circumstances so money is very limited. i wont be able to pay probably more that 10 maybe 15 and i know its not much but thats why i am being straightforward ahead of time. please, i desperately need some answers and possible solutions!!......i named the title shadows and darkness due to the ominous shadow people i have seen in my apt. That i know wasnt my imagination because my kids see them and ive had friends see them also

over 9 years ago
the_oracle didn't upload a photo

Oracle..... (the_oracle)

416 posts

Hi, you have taken the first step to sort this problem out, admitting you have a problem, many people spend a life time without finding clarity and answers.

This is not a spiritual or magical problem, it is a problem a trained counsellor can help you with.

I doubt a $15 dollar reading will help you in any way, just cause more confusion.

If you would like to try a spiritual connection, I always have a $4.95 reading available, where my spirit guide shows images and usually has answers to give clarity, Please read about my special offer on my profile, I would be happy to help.

over 9 years ago
anthony_master_psychic didn't upload a photo

anthony_master_psychic

99 posts

hello heather my name is Anthony I was trained by my family I come from a long line of psychics please join me in my chat so we can find out what is going on I will work with you on the payment for I understend how money can be tight some times please join me

over 9 years ago

Hi Heather I hope you found / find the answers and guidance that you need here. Sounds like a very testing period in your life.

over 9 years ago

Heather it’s not your imagination. Please contact me soon to know more about this situation and get accurate answers.

over 9 years ago
earthshod didn't upload a photo

Alexandra Chauran (earthshod)

378 posts

Heather, I wrote the book _Have You Been Hexed? Recognizing & Breaking Curses. I can offer you a quick crystal ball reading to empower you with advice. Message me now to schedule an appointment!

over 9 years ago
askcristina's photo

Cristina (askcristina)

133 posts

There is more to this than meets the eye. There is negative energy you are stuck in, could be the cause of all these problems, come chat with me and I’ll help you see.