Need confirmation on my situation

over 9 years ago
with_janette's photo

Janette (with_janette)

6 posts

Hi

I just would need someone to confirm my intuition about

That I won’t meet my ex in Finland ever? We are still friends but he has still feeling for me, so I have problems to leave him as I am his only friend. I am in Canada myself and has no plans to return there?

Would appreciate your insight

Janette

over 9 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Janette,

The purpose of this board is for the readers to introduce themselves to you.

This is a public forum, so we usually do not give the answer here but in Live Chat instead.

All the best ESTHER

over 9 years ago

Esther, this forum is called ‘Ask a Psychic’ Forum and this is exactly what the lady is doing. Janette obviously needs assistance from a kind advisor who can help her with a serious situation which is bothering her, not a condescending lecture. Janette, I hope you find someone kind on here who will help you find the peace and closure you need and I’m sure you will.

over 9 years ago
the_oracle didn't upload a photo

Oracle..... (the_oracle)

416 posts

Janette M is a registered reader here on bit wine, charging $20 a minute, and wants a freebie, Of course readers need help, we are not immune from doubts and problems,

A professional reader would never discuss personal issues in an open forum, to protect the privacy and confidentiality of both parties.

Janette M, knows the answer, she just wants someone to tell her she is right,

over 9 years ago
askcristina's photo

Cristina (askcristina)

133 posts

You will never see him again, perhaps chat or talk to him but that’s about it.

over 9 years ago
earthshod didn't upload a photo

Alexandra Chauran (earthshod)

378 posts

Janette, you sound like a sweet and caring friend. I can offer you a crystal ball reading to confirm your intuition about your ex and to empower you with advice about how to break the news to him and set healthy boundaries. Message me now to schedule an appointment.

over 9 years ago
lovepsychicnatalie's photo

**Love Expert** Psychic Nat... (lovepsychicnatalie)

157 posts

☾✯ Hello, my name is natalie and i have over 10+ years of experiance helping clients from all over the world with love ~ career ~ family ~ friends ~ and health. dont be left in the dark, let me be the bridge between you and the answers and peace of mind you’ve been looking for. please give me a call so i can provide you with an in-depth reading, hope to hear from you soon!! ✯☽

over 9 years ago
psychicdorothy didn't upload a photo

Psychic Dorothy (psychicdorothy)

194 posts

please contact me now for honest answers details insights

over 9 years ago

One of my specialties are Love & Relationships. I have never been wrong when it comes to this field. Allow me to tune in to get to the core of your love life.

over 9 years ago

I M SPIRITUAL GIFTED TO HELP ADVICE U AND GUIDE U ARE U LOOKING FOR HONEST ANSWERS DETAILS INSIGHTS IM ONLINE NOW

over 9 years ago

confused about your relationship?STOP UNWANTED SEPARATIONS!restore love in your life INPRESSIVELY ACCURATE DETAILS TIME FRAMES.HEART2HEART healing.remote viewing know all now

over 9 years ago

Let me assist you.