burns

over 8 years ago

Why does your left ear burn,is it someone is talking or thinking about you .In my case it burns all the time at night and early in the mornings

over 8 years ago

That is a sign about a significant person in your life and their thoughts towards you. If you would like more insight into this situation, please contact me in chat mode.

over 8 years ago

hmm not sure this is for a psychic .. maybe one for a question to a GP. Some sensations can hold meaning and others do not. Such as tooth ache. That usually means a visit to the dentist is imminent. My 10 psychic cents on this!

over 8 years ago
the_oracle didn't upload a photo

Oracle..... (the_oracle)

416 posts

Our body switches to repair mode when we sleep, we have lots of sensitive nerve endings in our ear, so they do feel warm, nothing spiritual. Hence we have our temp taken in our ear, due to its sensitivity. As a sign for someone talking about you, that’s an old wives tale.

As Dino says maybe a check up at the doctors is needed.

The only thing worse than someone talking about you…..is someone not talking about you !

over 8 years ago
earthshod didn't upload a photo

Alexandra Chauran (earthshod)

378 posts

Belinda. Definitely check with a doctor, The old phrase “my ears are burning” actually refers to blushing or reddening of the ears, not an actual burning sensation.

over 8 years ago

Not inside my ear around the lobe lol

over 8 years ago
anthony_master_psychic didn't upload a photo

anthony_master_psychic

99 posts

hi Belinda also agree with my fellow advisors I think a check up would be good for you it is nothing spiritual I séance

over 8 years ago
askcristina's photo

Cristina (askcristina)

133 posts

Have a doctor check it, most likely it’s something physical instead of spiritual

over 8 years ago
psychicdorothy didn't upload a photo

Psychic Dorothy (psychicdorothy)

194 posts

contact me now im online for honest details and insights