Positive & Negative advise about same situation... how is this possible?

over 8 years ago
femme's photo

Femme (femme)

4 posts

Just want to understand… why some advisers see my situation as an absolute positive yet another tells me it is all doom and gloom? Yet they all have great feedback… How is this possible?

over 8 years ago

Every reader is different and pick up on different energies. However there are ways to know if your reading is telling you the truth. If you would like a fresh perspective, I am available for chat.

over 8 years ago
the_oracle didn't upload a photo

Oracle..... (the_oracle)

416 posts

We all see things differently,

A man had a reading, I saw his wife of 30 years having an affair and leaving him, to me that seemed like bad news, I just say what I see, good or bad, when he heard, he was ecstatic, he said I only married her because she was pregnant, and for the past 30 years I have been praying she would find someone else and leave me, because I could never hurt her and walk out, now I am free to start a new life!!

Being psychic we are also sensitive, and human, and its easy to make the mistake of thinking whats good or bad to us, will be good or bad for someone else.

over 8 years ago
earthshod didn't upload a photo

Alexandra Chauran (earthshod)

378 posts

There’s a story about several blind man examining an elephant. One touches the trunk and says, “An elephant is like a snake!” Another touches a leg and says, “An elephant is like a tree!” Point is, hire one psychic you trust to fully explore a situation instead of many to just give a quick reading.

over 8 years ago
anthony_master_psychic didn't upload a photo

anthony_master_psychic

99 posts

once again my friend the oracle is right also femme it is also possible that the advisors was looking at two different paths so the future is always changing based on our actions (free will) wich is why it is always best to stay on one path unless it isn’t the path you want many blessings

over 8 years ago
askcristina's photo

Cristina (askcristina)

133 posts

Trying to get answers from different psychics is not going to help you. You have to find that ONE psychic that you resonate and feel good about and stick to that one. Like everyone here says, better to find ONE pay that one instead of getting a few minutes here and there with a bunch who will just confuse you more. xo

over 8 years ago
psychicdorothy didn't upload a photo

Psychic Dorothy (psychicdorothy)

194 posts

please contact me now for honest answers details im online

over 8 years ago

I agree with agree with finding one psychic that you trust and with the readers above.

over 8 years ago

Hi they are no absolutes in this situation. They will be positives and negatives inter wound here. Much of this comes down to how YOU feel not how others see what is going on around you. Sometimes with the right guidance we can be our best own council if we allow ourselves to be.

over 8 years ago
medium_john_spratt didn't upload a photo

HONEST SCOTTISH PSYCHIC (medium_john_spratt)

121 posts

Have a look at my profile and If you feel comfy then come and let me connect with you. (This goes for any reader you should feel comfy with them)

over 8 years ago
femme's photo

Femme (femme)

4 posts

Thank you for the comments so far… and I agree. I am trying different advisors because I realise I need to find the right one. So that is no news to me. I was/am curious to learn why a broad spectrum of possibilities is coming through from doom and gloom to purely positive spot on accuracy with details. I want to believe all of them but that’s not possible. I guess everyone is unique in this beautiful world. Thank you. :)

over 8 years ago
tarina's photo

Tarina Saddha (tarina)

7 posts

Hey Femme, the future is constantly changing and those changes only stop when the future becomes the present. Different readers see different futures, depending on the moment and circumstances. That’s why I give probable outcomes and not predictions. Thanks to free will we can actively change probable outcomes if we want to.

over 8 years ago
psychicdorothy didn't upload a photo

Psychic Dorothy (psychicdorothy)

194 posts

PLEASE CONTACT ME NOW FOR HONEST ANSWERS DETAILS INSIGHTS IM ONLINE NOW