Hope is there any?

over 9 years ago
oneonone didn't upload a photo

Ann (oneonone)

2 posts

Ok, I’m tired of the losers. I’m ready for the one. When will this be and what will he look like? I need someone to look into my future and give me hope!

over 9 years ago

Hi there just reading your post and yes there is hope. Patience is the key your to much in a hurry to find someone that the perfect one can pass you by and you will never know when they came and went .want more info contact me and let me know when you wanna,talk

over 9 years ago
anthony_master_psychic didn't upload a photo

anthony_master_psychic

99 posts

hi there ann there is only hope when your the one hoping you cant not give up you must have faith the one will come along when your ready it can not be rushed stay patient and positive my deer blessings

over 9 years ago
anthony_master_psychic didn't upload a photo

anthony_master_psychic

99 posts

hi there ann there is only hope when your the one hoping you cant not give up you must have faith the one will come along when your ready it can not be rushed stay patient and positive my deer blessings

over 9 years ago

I can give insight … hope though is born within through making changes. I will say do not loose the faith. It is usually in our most testing times in our life that the universe steps in and gives us that break. Embrace it!!!

over 9 years ago

I know it can be frustrating but God has someone perfectly made for you. If you would like to gain insight as to when that person will enter your life, please contact me soon.

over 9 years ago
the_oracle didn't upload a photo

Oracle..... (the_oracle)

416 posts

Before you find your soul mate you first, have to find your soul.

Like attracts like, so you have to sort yourself out first, the problem of attracting losers is within you !

When you realise that, understand it and then when you change, you will attract winners..

Good luck learning what life has been teaching you x

over 9 years ago
earthshod didn't upload a photo

Alexandra Chauran (earthshod)

378 posts

Ann, I’d love to do a crystal ball reading for you to discover what your potential(s) look like! Message me now to schedule an appointment!

over 9 years ago
lovepsychicnatalie's photo

**Love Expert** Psychic Nat... (lovepsychicnatalie)

157 posts

☾✯ Hello, my name is natalie and i have over 10+ years of experiance helping clients from all over the world with love ~ career ~ family ~ friends ~ and health. dont be left in the dark, let me be the bridge between you and the answers and peace of mind you’ve been looking for. please give me a call so i can provide you with an in-depth reading, hope to hear from you soon!! ✯☽

over 9 years ago
oneonone didn't upload a photo

Ann (oneonone)

2 posts

Thank you all for the encouraging words. Xoxo