Peace and happiness

over 9 years ago

Wanting to know, when that silver lining will appear in my life? I’m tired of the BS and those who cause it. I don’t deserve it. At a point of wanting all the drama and games to be over. I’m taking steps to keep all unnecessary people out of my life. This is a big thing for me but I know it had to be done. Xoxo

over 9 years ago
angelickreadings's photo

PsychicPariangel (angelickreadings)

116 posts

Dear Lisa, hugs I know its been hard few years, now a new chapter is starting. As things change so does you. I can help you with a personal reading on what it is required of you to accept the change and use it for your own benefit dear. I also cast spells that will bring success to you in all aspects of your life. However, to understand where you stand, it is important we have a little chat. Blessings

over 9 years ago
psychic_consultant_debbie didn't upload a photo

PsychicDebbie (psychic_consultant_debbie)

152 posts

Miss Lisa, You’ve first got to start saying no to everyone else, and yes to you! If you contact me for a private reading we can discuss this and other things that are heavy on your heart. I hope to hear from you xoxo

over 9 years ago
earthshod didn't upload a photo

Alexandra Chauran (earthshod)

378 posts

Lisa, good for you taking that step of cutting the nasty people out of your life. I wrote that advice in my book Have You Been Hexed? Recognizing and Breaking Curses because so many people invite negativity into their lives that way. Message me now if you’d like to schedule an appointment!

over 9 years ago

Hi Lisa! Remember if you don’t love yourself, no one else will. You have to find out what makes you happy. If you would like to focus in on where your happiness lies, please contact me soon.

over 9 years ago
anthony_master_psychic didn't upload a photo

anthony_master_psychic

99 posts

hi lisa it is good that you are closeing unwanted people out of your life but do not closethe door to every one in your life this will only lead to more hardships the silver line is near but there will always be obstacles its just the way you deal with them that will detarmin the out come stay positive and patient many blessings on two you dear

over 9 years ago

Hi just reading your post. and yes your doing the rite thing your on the rite track. just keep on going . But always know this that those kind of people will alway be there no matter what it’s up to you to make sure you don’t follow in there traps .need more info let me know