A major shift in my life

over 9 years ago

I feel this to my soul…...I feel my home life shifting. Is what I am seeing going to happen?

over 9 years ago

Seems as if your feelings of this shift is happening around you. It can be difficult to make sense of it all but the very fact you are aware things are changing is very very positive. The word shift has so many connotations attached to it. Trying to work through everything they can mean can be confusing at times. Trust in your own feelings on this.

over 9 years ago
earthshod didn't upload a photo

Alexandra Chauran (earthshod)

378 posts

Sacha, I’d love to give you a crystal ball reading to confirm a major shift in your life! Message me now to schedule an appointment!

over 9 years ago
angelickreadings's photo

PsychicPariangel (angelickreadings)

116 posts

We are gifted with an amazing power of intuition and foresight. If you feel it, it is a symbol and a warning. Prepare yourself for the changes that come and you will be equipped to deal with the chaos. If you would like some guidance on your path, you are most welcome to contact me for a reading dear.

over 9 years ago
psychic_consultant_debbie didn't upload a photo

PsychicDebbie (psychic_consultant_debbie)

152 posts

Sacha, I feel like you have so much on your plate right now, Why don’t you contact me for a private reading so I can clarify everything you’ve been seeing and feeling for you. I see a change in your life but nt what you are thinking… Chat soon xoxo

over 9 years ago

This may be an opportune time for you and the start of new beginnings. Please contact me soon for more clarity.

over 9 years ago

Well, you are rite because we have to understand something that life does not stay the same everyday. everyday something new happens . and sometimes we don’t see it because we’re not looking for change, but it happens to every soul there is change and when we see it that’s when we relize there is change

over 9 years ago
the_oracle didn't upload a photo

Oracle..... (the_oracle)

416 posts

It is up to you Sacha, your future is what you want it to be and make it, your desired future will not happen by itself.

In this life nothing worth having is either free or easy!

over 9 years ago
lovepsychicnatalie's photo

**Love Expert** Psychic Nat... (lovepsychicnatalie)

157 posts

☾✯ Hello, my name is natalie and i have over 10+ years of experiance helping clients from all over the world with love ~ career ~ family ~ friends ~ and health. dont be left in the dark, let me be the bridge between you and the answers and peace of mind you’ve been looking for. please give me a call so i can provide you with an in-depth reading, hope to hear from you soon!! ✯☽