White Bird???

over 9 years ago

Hello, I went to go visit my father in law at his grave site. I brought him a few things to place there and I brought his granddaughter that he never met. As we were leaving I opened my car door and as soon as I did a white bird flew past my window, it was flying very low, as it passed my car window the bird went upward, what does that mean???

His dob 10/8/51 Mine 4/1/88

over 9 years ago
the_oracle didn't upload a photo

Oracle..... (the_oracle)

416 posts

It means whatever you would like it to mean, love, a sign that he is ok, saying hello to his granddaughter, or a co incidence, just take it as a sign he knows you have been to say hello x

over 9 years ago

Thank you! I just know different birds represent different aspects of life/death

over 9 years ago
the_oracle didn't upload a photo

Oracle..... (the_oracle)

416 posts

Everything in life has a meaning, white is purity, a bird is freedom, so he is free from pain and stress and free to move on.

over 9 years ago

Angels around expect random miracles … your father in law is telling you he is around :)

over 9 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 4/13/15-4/20/15!!!! $$$ OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. TODAY ONLY (4/17/15)!!! SPECIAL SPRING DEALS!

over 9 years ago
earthshod didn't upload a photo

Alexandra Chauran (earthshod)

378 posts

April, I wrote in my book How to Talk to Me After I’m Gone about how spirits often send us white feathers to talk to us. A white bird is a sign of peace. Message me now to schedule an appointment!

over 9 years ago
psychic_consultant_debbie didn't upload a photo

PsychicDebbie (psychic_consultant_debbie)

152 posts

I feel that was your father in law’s way of showing you he was there.

over 9 years ago

I tis a very significant meaning and sign to you from your father. Please contact me soon if you would like to connect more and see if he has any other messages for you.

over 9 years ago
anthony_master_psychic didn't upload a photo

anthony_master_psychic

99 posts

this is a sign of love also a sign of a blessings that he is watching over you and his granddaughter it is a way of sending his love

over 9 years ago

Hi I was reading your post . and the true meaning of this bird , is that God is allowing you to know that you are not alone and he’s with you every were you go. And don’t worry just know that he’s there .

over 9 years ago

Thank you all for the responses! I went back there yesterday to make sure everything was still at his site and once again as we were leaving I seen the same or what appeared to be the same little white bird!!