who is the girl in the cafeteria

over 8 years ago

I see this girl who henry hangs out with in the cafeteria at the college. Is this girl someone he has feelings for or is she just a yu gi yoh deuling buddy?

over 8 years ago

And the thing is we have been friends for 3 years. I feel that he is replacing me with another girl. I think I lost his friendship.

over 8 years ago
krishmaqvan didn't upload a photo

clairvoyance love life reader (krishmaqvan)

889 posts

I am online now you can take session with me so i can check with clairvoyance.What’s exactly running on his mind?

over 8 years ago
the_oracle didn't upload a photo

Oracle..... (the_oracle)

416 posts

Everything changes, we grow, we change, if everything stayed the same, think how boring life would be.

over 8 years ago

Hi not replacement no but just things are changing as The Oracle says. Nothing really does the stay the same. Insight can be had into what is going on here with the right connection.

over 8 years ago
earthshod didn't upload a photo

Alexandra Chauran (earthshod)

378 posts

Leila, I’d love to offer you a crystal ball reading to discover Henry’s feelings and intentions towards her. Message me now to schedule an appointment!

over 8 years ago
lovepsychicnatalie's photo

**Love Expert** Psychic Nat... (lovepsychicnatalie)

157 posts

☾✯ Hello, my name is natalie and i have over 10+ years of experiance helping clients from all over the world with love ~ career ~ family ~ friends ~ and health. dont be left in the dark, let me be the bridge between you and the answers and peace of mind you’ve been looking for. please give me a call so i can provide you with an in-depth reading, hope to hear from you soon!! ✯☽