Intentions

over 9 years ago

What does Brian want from me will this work?

over 9 years ago
the_oracle didn't upload a photo

Oracle..... (the_oracle)

416 posts

There are 2 ways to find out, the best is always, ask him, that’s free or have a reading, that costs you… and is never as accurate as method one !

over 9 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 4/13/15-4/20/15!!!! $$$ OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. TODAY ONLY (4/14/15)!!! SPECIAL SPRING DEALS!

over 9 years ago
earthshod didn't upload a photo

Alexandra Chauran (earthshod)

378 posts

Hi again, I can offer you a crystal ball reading to discover Brian’s intentions and to empower you with advice on what to do for your best chance for it to work out. Message me now to schedule an appointment!

over 9 years ago

Brian has been very cautious about this, but I see that you need to be as well. Please contact me soon if you would like more insight into this situation.

over 9 years ago
lovepsychicnatalie's photo

**Love Expert** Psychic Nat... (lovepsychicnatalie)

157 posts

☾✯ Hello, my name is natalie and i have over 10+ years of experiance helping clients from all over the world with love ~ career ~ family ~ friends ~ and health. dont be left in the dark, let me be the bridge between you and the answers and peace of mind you’ve been looking for. please give me a call so i can provide you with an in-depth reading, hope to hear from you soon!! ✯☽

over 9 years ago
angelkate's photo

Angel Kate- Accurate readin... (angelkate)

119 posts

fiestyredhead the angels are waiting to get messages to you so you can move forward in a positive way. Blessings.

over 9 years ago
rebeccasreadings's photo

rebeccas readings (rebeccasreadings)

12 posts

hello my name is rebecca and i have 25 yrs experinces in the psychic arts have my own office to lic reader would love to do a reading for you about brian let a prof read for you many blessings rebecca

over 9 years ago

Hi did you manage to get your answers / Insight on this question ?

over 9 years ago
spiritmessages's photo

Spirit Messages (spiritmessages)

307 posts

Feisty, come ring me up sometime, and together, hopefully we will sort this out for you. I work with first names, dates of birth, and upon connecting with you, I will immediately pass along what is received from spirit.

I look forward to hearing from you, and God bless you!

over 9 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

he feels a connection to you / a soul mate connection. if you would like a reading please contact me live chat ;) blessings