are men attracted

over 9 years ago
clarkkent didn't upload a photo

JT (clarkkent)

4 posts

hi! im just curious are alot of men generally attracted to me? and what do they generally think about me

i dont want to sound conceited. i prefer to be anonymous so theres no judgement lols. thanks and lots of love

over 9 years ago

If you would like to have a private chat about how you are perceived, please contact me soon.

over 9 years ago

They are men certainly drawn towards you. What they actually think is a bit like asking to read someones mind. Not doable. But picking up on thought processes and the like doable yes absolutely with the right connection. A curious question for sure :-)

over 9 years ago
earthshod didn't upload a photo

Alexandra Chauran (earthshod)

378 posts

JT, I’d love to give you an aura drawing from a photo of you to show you what energies they’re attracted to! Message me now to schedule an appointment for a flat fee reading.

over 9 years ago
anthony_master_psychic didn't upload a photo

anthony_master_psychic

99 posts

hi jt I do see that there are men attracted and I do see that you often notice you have a good engery btw blessings

over 9 years ago
lovepsychicnatalie's photo

**Love Expert** Psychic Nat... (lovepsychicnatalie)

157 posts

☾✯ Hello, my name is natalie and i have over 10+ years of experiance helping clients from all over the world with love ~ career ~ family ~ friends ~ and health. dont be left in the dark, let me be the bridge between you and the answers and peace of mind you’ve been looking for. please give me a call so i can provide you with an in-depth reading, hope to hear from you soon!! ✯☽

over 9 years ago
angelkate's photo

Angel Kate- Accurate readin... (angelkate)

119 posts

I would love th share the messages that I receive with you. Please contact me when you can. Blessings

over 9 years ago
angelickreadings's photo

PsychicPariangel (angelickreadings)

116 posts

If you are looking for your soul mate or true love, I can help cast a soulmate spell for you dear. Come visit me for a chat and we shall find help draw love into your life rather than attraction.

over 9 years ago
psychic_consultant_debbie didn't upload a photo

PsychicDebbie (psychic_consultant_debbie)

152 posts

JT why don’t you contact me for a private reading? I can clarify this and other questions you have. Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

over 9 years ago

Well, yes men are attracted to you. But it seems like it’s you that has a self asteem problem.

over 9 years ago

One of my specialties are Love & Relationships. I have never been wrong when it comes to this field. Allow me to tune in to get to the core of your love life.

over 9 years ago

I M SPIRITUAL GIFTED TO HELP ADVICE U AND GUIDE U ARE U LOOKING FOR HONEST ANSWERS DETAILS INSIGHTS IM ONLINE NOW

over 9 years ago

confused about your relationship?STOP UNWANTED SEPARATIONS!restore love in your life INPRESSIVELY ACCURATE DETAILS TIME FRAMES.HEART2HEART healing.remote viewing know all now

over 9 years ago

Let me assist you.